Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

A call for help from italian fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: A call for help from italian fans on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:14 am

Here the links which i talked about http://www.starwars7news.com/2015/02/a-plaintive-request-for-assistance-from-star-wars-fans-in-italy.html and https://www.change.org/p/disney-italia-svegliate-la-forza-il-18-dicembre . Please, help us Smile

View user profile

2 A call for help from italian fans on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:05 am

Dear foreign fan of StarWars,
I write this letter in name of Italian fans because we want you to know our situation and i hope that also in this forum and on this site we will find an help as it happened on starwars7news. ( i can't post the link to prove that) 

I get  to the point of the question immediately.
As You know the international release of Star Wars Episode VII “The force awakens” is 18 December 2015 but  in Italy, about a month ago Disney Italia decide to postpone the release date (only in Italy obviously)  on 5 January  2016. That’s happened because Italian cinemas, in order to optimize their earnings, don’t want many films of a certain level of earnings (because in Italy will come out a film of an Italian comic actor)     in the same period. 
Obviously we want to see the film on the same date of others fan because we know the risks to know the entire plot and every single scene in those 20 days on internet.
We know that, if every single fan of Star wars could support our cause, is possible to arrive to another, this time positive, change of date.

For this reasons we invite you to share this hashtag on socials (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) #18dicembrelaforzasirisveglia (the Italian title of the film and the original date) associated with this petition which invite you to sign :  (i can't post the link) 

As Leia said to Obi-Wan in ”A New Hope” : "this is our most desperate hour....you are the last only hope". We wish you can support us and we hope that you are going to help us like Obi-wan did. Smile 

Obi-fede in name of italian fans Smile 

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum