17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
17% 17% [ 1 ]
32% 32% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Forum Improvements on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:34 am

Agreed, that background needs to be fixed. Again, I'm sorry y'all about that, that was my mistake from start to finish. Not one of my prouder moments on here...

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

2 Re: Forum Improvements on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:11 am

Ι believe we should first clean up the mess with our backround complete the design before we get FB members involved for further changes or improvements.

View user profile

3 Re: Forum Improvements on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:02 am

Ok, so I've been meaning to mention this for a while, but we've ben planning to get the FB members involved with our improvements once we get some more of the obvious stuff outta the way.

First off, how do you feel about this? Do you think it's worth a shot? Or do you think they'll give us bad advice?

Secondly, is there anything we should make "out of bounds" and not mess with despite what they say?

Thirdly, when HA gets back, we intend to improve design and layout some before we put the poll up for them. Like I said, we're trying to clear out the obvious stuff so that we can hopefully get some good, worthwhile advice from them. But beyond general design and layout, is there anything else obvious, or even specific that we should fix before we lay some of it in their hands? I personally think a good first impression would go a long way.

Now is the time to speak as HA will be hopefully back within or at the end of the week...

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

4 Re: Forum Improvements on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:20 pm

When I first joined the forum,I didnt had any e mail coming to inform for new posts. After a few months it started automatically. Dont know how,but I have no problem with that.In fact I like it.

View user profile

5 Re: Forum Improvements on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Ok, thanks.

View user profile

6 Re: Forum Improvements on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:56 am

Ok, so I just looked, and if you go to the "preferences" tab on your profile, you can change that e-mail notification in there. If you want to look around while you're in there, I noticed a few other things that you may or may not be interested in, just as an FYI.

View user profile

7 Re: Forum Improvements on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:42 am

I believe so. You have to go on your profile to change that setting I think, I'll look in a few minutes on mine to see where exactly.

View user profile

8 Re: Forum Improvements on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Is there a way to turn of the feature that sends you an e-mail every time someone posts on a tread where you have posted? If there isn't, then there is an improvment to be made.

View user profile

9 Re: Forum Improvements on Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:01 am

You're very welcome!

View user profile

10 Re: Forum Improvements on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Mutch better

View user profile

11 Re: Forum Improvements on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Yup!

And as you can see, the icon issue issue has been resolved. The text issue will take a bit more time, but if we find a whole new design like we're wanting, then we'll have that fixed plus the bonus of making the Forums look better!

Anything else that you or someone else would like to suggest? We're all ears!

View user profile

12 Re: Forum Improvements on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Sounds promising

View user profile

13 Re: Forum Improvements on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 am

Alright, awesome, feedback's good!

The "inner design" is still a work in progress, so your text issues will hopefully resolve themselves as we find a better template to match with our Coruscant background. If not, then I'll personally mess around with the colors and text to fix it for sure.

As for the icons, I'll be sure to let HartAttack know, he's been behind our icons from the start and ought to be able to get that resolved quickly.

View user profile

14 Re: Forum Improvements on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:54 am

Ok, there are some problems whith the new look here. First of, new posts [popular] and no new posts [popular] icons look the same, so I can't tell if there are new posts in a tread or not. Secondly, when I type in my username and password to log in the text is as dark as the backround so I can't se anything. And right now I can barely se what I'm writing.

View user profile

15 Re: Forum Improvements on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:06 am

Thank you! Any other poll options you think I should add?

View user profile

16 Re: Forum Improvements on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:06 am

Good idea GG.

View user profile

17 Forum Improvements on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:43 am

Ok, so I'm adding this poll/thread here temporarily to see where us admin should be heading in our mission to improve the SWU Forums. Please post any suggestions or criticisms you have, that's what it's here for!

BTW, if you want to add another poll option, please post it and I'll edit it it in for ya!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum