Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main Chat

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

51 Re: Main Chat on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 am

Indeed it is! Glad to have ya Kweh-Chan! Feel free to enjoy the site, and if you have any suggestions or ideas, please post 'em here, we'll be glad to read them!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

52 Re: Main Chat on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Always happy to have a new member!

View user profile

53 Re: Main Chat on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:06 pm

ARC Trooper wrote:Welcome to our new member Kweh-Chan! She joined us from the Forcebook!

Thank you very much! 8D

View user profile http://kweh-chan.deviantart.com/

54 Re: Main Chat on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Welcome to our new member Kweh-Chan! She joined us from the Forcebook!

View user profile

55 Re: Main Chat on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:17 pm

I think I've heard of that movie, but I've never seen it. And lol, that WAS an epic Joker laugh, Mark Hammil is amzing in everything!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

56 Re: Main Chat on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:41 pm

GG,do you know the animation Batman: Mask of Phantasm?

I remember myself as a child watching it all the time on VHS and found accidentally this scene of the movie with Hamills epic Joker laugh!Cant have enough of it! Later I searched and found the movie online to rewatch one more time.

View user profile

57 Re: Main Chat on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:42 am

Ok, because we REALLY fell off track with our design and promotion plans, even though they were possibly our best yet. I hope HA does get on here like promised, I'd rather complete everything we'd been wanting to do befoe S5 starts so we can get members right as the premire airs.

View user profile

58 Re: Main Chat on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:39 pm

No problem GG. Everyone is busy. I spoke to HA last week. He said he will get on here ASAP.
And with the start of the 5th CW season this month I believe we are going to get more members online.

View user profile

59 Re: Main Chat on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:50 am

Ok, wow, SOOO sorry it took me this long to get online, I totally forgot to mention that I'd be out of town last week. My life's been quite hectic since school started, lol. Man, we really need to get HA back on here to get the place back to business, it feels so quiet, only one post while I was gone.

View user profile

60 Re: Main Chat on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:23 am

Check this fanmade movie out! I havent watched it yet,but it must be very good! Stephen Stanton is promoting it from his FB page!

View user profile

61 Re: Main Chat on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:21 am

Oh yeah, there won't be. Chris Nolan (The director) has made it very clear that this is his last one, and if someone were to take it up themselves, it'd be kinda wrong almost.

In my opinion, the trilogy has a perfect ending. We have seen the legend of Batman and the story of Bruce Wayne. We don't really need anything else-the ending is open for interpretation, but doesn't require a sequel. Not every story has to have a clear-cut ending, especially one as symbolic as Batman.

View user profile

62 Re: Main Chat on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:19 pm

What you say makes sense. I agree with you.
The only thing I can say is that perhaps theres gonna be one more movie. But a friend of mine who's a fan of the director Christopher Nolan,said that there wont be another Batman movie at least from this director.

View user profile

63 Re: Main Chat on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:02 am

Haha, this happens to be one of the biggest debates I've had all year with fellow friends and family and general Batman lovers like myself. In essence, there really is no answer because the whole ending of the film is entirely up to interpretation. But to give my own interpretation that I think makes sense and explains the film well enough, please read below.

Spoiler:
First off, it never said anything about him actually becoming the Robin crimefighter. In my opinion, that was just a reference since he was Batman's new sidekick in the film. It is also a reference to the fact that, IN MY OWN OPINION (so this may be wrong), he is becoming the new Batman. This is where I lose a lot of people, but please hear me out. First off, as Bruce Wayne/Batman has said MULTIPLE times within the trilogy, Batman is more than just a man-he's a symbol. And he even said it outright in the new film that anyone could be a hero like him (when he was talking to Gordon at the end). So even though Bruce Wayne/Batman is assumed dead by most of Gotham, he can still return in the form of John Blake, because once again, while a mere man with a cowl and cape can be defeated or destroyed, Batman cannot truly die because he is more than a more than a man-he's now a symbol and legend. My second point I like to bring to the table is that Gordon mysteriously found the Bat-signal fixed atop the MCU building. Now, this obviously means that Batman is not truly dead and that he will return. Again, I lose a lot of people though, because they immediately assume that it means Bruce Wayne's still isn't done with the cape and cowl. But I strongly disagree. That ending scene with Bruce, Selina, and Alfred at the cafe' very clearly indicates that Bruce has finally moved on and found his happy ending, and thus given Alfred his happy ending as well. In my opinion, just that secret smile between Bruce and Alfred says more than enough words. But then, who's going to fulfill the promise indicated by the fixed Bat-signal? The only logical answer is John Blake. My third point isn't quite as strong, but I think it's still just as important though. At the very last scene, Blake is elevated by the platform in the Batcave. Now, that probably means very little, but there's two things I'd like to point out. One, it's on one of those very platforms that the Batsuit rests, as shown throughout the movie. And two, I think it once again comes down to symbolism. This movie, obviously, shows how heroes rises from the darkness. And when Blake rose up in the Bat-cave, I got the impression that the Dark Knight was finally going to rise from even death, not because he's an immortal man, but because he's now the legend of Gotham City. I hope this helps, and if you have your own interpretation, I'd love to hear it!

View user profile

64 Re: Main Chat on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:19 pm

Forgot to mention Michael Cane. He's one of my fav actors and he's performance was fantastic.
I have one question though: Why are they giving us Robin (that young cop) at the end of the movie and have Batman "retired"? It doesnt make sense.

View user profile

65 Re: Main Chat on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:44 am

Haha, it was wasn't it! Bane was amazingly epic, and The Dark Knight Rises EASILY the best movie of the year. 'Nuff said! I loved that scene too where
Spoiler:
Batman was chased down by the cops
. Had a bunch of great lines and action in it.

View user profile

66 Re: Main Chat on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes,I have to contact him. I forgot about it the last week or so.

oh,eem...GG guess what?
I finally went to the theaters and watched the last Batman movie! I was thrilled! Better than the last one for me! And Bane! Thats what I call a scary voice!

View user profile

67 Re: Main Chat on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:29 am

Yay, it's a reunion! Speaking of reunions, any word on HA? Man, he's been gone for close to a month now hasn't it?

View user profile

68 Re: Main Chat on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Finally back on the forum! And what a surprise,Ahsokasister!!! Nice to see you here!!!

View user profile

69 Re: Main Chat on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:54 am

Haha, I'm pretty sure that's all! Good to know some people never change (in a a good way). BTW, meant to say this earlier, but happy Labor Day Americans! IDK about y'all, but I loved my Labor, played Uncharted online with some friends, watch a movie, and just chilled out around the house.

View user profile

70 Re: Main Chat on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:43 am

ONLY EVERY SINGLE ONE I COULD

let me make sure this is all

1. embo vs padme/clovis/anakin

2. battle of onderon

3. r2 and the other 4 droids

4. maul/savage

5. obi wan/mandalore

6. clone commando

and of course the Celebration VI panel/season 5 trailer 1&2

View user profile

71 Re: Main Chat on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:25 pm

Ahsokasister!!! Man, is it GREAT to see you back on here! I know what you mean about the last few months, been a bit crazy and rather disappointing for me too (sorry to hear about your grandfather BTW) Well it's nice to know you're doing all right though, and can't wait for TCW S5 either! Have you managed to see any of the previews?

View user profile

72 Re: Main Chat on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:10 am

HI GUYS!!!!! its been a RLY long time ive had a crazy few months (junior in high school, losing a grandfather, driving, college process, first job ect ect) anyways, just wanted to say that i missed everyone sooooo much and with the new season of the clone wars, i will be posting as much as i can

View user profile

73 Re: Main Chat on Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:49 am

Oh, well good to hear it! Glad to see ya havin a break! BTW, any word on HA yet?

View user profile

74 Re: Main Chat on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:04 am

Oh,I forgot to tell ya. My boss changed her mind...again. I will be on vacation in Greece and Im flying tomorrow. Dont worry about the forum though. I will be on here regulary. Time to rest at last....

View user profile

75 Re: Main Chat on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:17 am

ARC Trooper wrote:One of my FB friends,who's also a real life friend,gave me this funny video of IGN about Star Wars vs Star Trek
[url=http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/08/24/star-wars-vs-star-trek-celebrity-picks
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/08/24/star-wars-vs-star-trek-celebrity-picks[/quote[/url]] Huh, maybe it's my internet, but it's taking FOREVER to load, I don't think the vid's working for me, idk why, I'll see if I can try later.

StarWarsScientis wrote:Hallo everyone, I am back again.
I am glad to say that I would like to post an article about Star Wars in a more philosophical
way. Any open thoughts for discussion is of course welcome.
Yes, please do, that's what the Forums are here for after all!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum