Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main Chat

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 14]

276 Re: Main Chat on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Hey,SWTS! Nice to see you here again. Of course I see you on FB also but its been a long time weve seen you here.
Speaking of the ''few people who keep things alive here'',has anyone heard anything from Ahsokasister? She blocked her own FB account,wich means we lost contact with her over there also.

View user profile

277 Re: Main Chat on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:37 am

That would be great. And you have a FB account connected with SWU right? That will definitely come in handy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

278 Re: Main Chat on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:49 am

I can always through out some promotion for this place. Love chatting over here.

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

279 Re: Main Chat on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:12 am

Thanks, we're gonna need all the help we can get and a lot of firepower this time around.

We need help on the FB side of the Underworld, that's something we could desperately use. But we've once again/as usual not heard from anyone over there in months. If we can just find some, even a few people from over there, that still have some heart for this place and want to get groups over here to chat like everyone always used to on here, then we could get the ball rolling once again.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

280 Re: Main Chat on Thu May 31, 2012 7:37 am

Well that's not good... I'll see what I can do. I'll also try to post some more as well.

281 Re: Main Chat on Thu May 31, 2012 4:03 am

You mean who's left of us? Basically, things have been worse than ever. Those few people who at least kept things a little alive have left, or don't come on much. Heck, I never thought I'd say this, but I've practically left, I only log on if I see an amount of posting has gone on. We obviously need help, but no one's left to offer it.

View user profile

282 Re: Main Chat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:57 am

Hello, thought I would stop in and say hi. ah yes, those emoticons never get old.... how is everyone?

283 Re: Main Chat on Tue May 01, 2012 7:32 pm

He's the design dude for the SWU.com. He's helped out here a couple times too actually.

View user profile

284 Re: Main Chat on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:15 pm

Wait a sec,whos Tanner?

View user profile

285 Re: Main Chat on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:42 am

Oh wow, that's got to be lovely. Sorry to hear that, though you've not missed much. Basically, what HA decided for the whole Forum situation is that Tanner could have his try at srpucing up the actual site here before going all out and putting new Forums on the SWU.com. Tanner has yet to get on here though so I might have to contact HA soon to see what's going on.

View user profile

286 Re: Main Chat on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Hello forum!!! Sorry for my long absence! I was so busy the last weeks,I barely had any time for myself. Especially this week. It was terrible! One by one everyone ta work got sick or was on vacation,so you can imagine how it is waking up at 0430 in the morning and return at 1700 afternoon.

View user profile

287 Re: Main Chat on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 am

And while I'm at welcoming the newcomers, let's also give a good ole' welcome to Vyshtal!

View user profile

288 Re: Main Chat on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Hey Jango! Been missin ya!

Yeah, things have kind of gotten crazy around here too. One of the designers at the SWU main site offered to help us out, so HA talking to him about another design proposal for the forums, moving the entire site over to SWU.com, or both if one or the other doesn't work. I really hope we can "get settled" eventually, but we don't want to just let the Forums die off either. I'm sure something will work out eventually where we can have a good amount of posting members that'll keep the place running without all of "this".

View user profile

289 Re: Main Chat on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:22 am

Hey Im back lol Sorry for my absence, life just got crazy...

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

290 Re: Main Chat on Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:50 am

No problem! If you need any help with how things work around here and all, don't be afraid to give a shout, I'll be glad to help! I suppose if you don't, then you can post in one of our threads whenever you want-considering we have five threads that cover very broad topics about Star Wars, you'll find that getting into or starting a conversation will not be difficult. Hope this helps!

View user profile

291 Re: Main Chat on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:07 am

Thanks, Grievous!

View user profile

292 Re: Main Chat on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:55 am

On a side note, lets all give a heartfelt welcome to our newest member, Darth Robin!

View user profile

293 Re: Main Chat on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 am

As far as I know it's just us, this is the only place it's been talked about publicly.

View user profile http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

294 Re: Main Chat on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:25 am

Do we know who else in here knows about this idea of yours?

View user profile

295 Re: Main Chat on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:01 am

No, we can't be sure, but I think there's a very good chance we will get more members. Anyone that signs up on the site will have access to the Forums, and I've been told that the site has gotten a lot of views. These forums haven't worked for us obviously, giving it a try on another platform might do this community some good. And if it indeed fails us, at least we can't say we didn't try.

View user profile http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

296 Re: Main Chat on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:56 am

I agree with CIS. I dont have a problem about something new. I will join if this happens. But we cant be sure that it will work out better than our current situation,can we?

View user profile

297 Re: Main Chat on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 am

If a new forum is created on the SWU site I will join. I just hope that if a new forum is created we will get more new members that will be active, not just people that make an account, but don't bother to get involved in any of the discussions.

298 Re: Main Chat on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:11 am

Oh, no problem whatsoever, it shouldn't be embarassing at all.

Basically, Tanner, the designer for SWU.com, was offering to either 1. helped spiff up the Forum some to help with the colors blending in problem, or 2. make a brand new forum on the SWU site. We could then all recreate our accounts there and post as usual, thus why we call it a "move". HA and I are thinking about doing the first and, and if things don't improve, going with the second, but we wanted to know your opinions first.

View user profile

299 Re: Main Chat on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:47 am

Im back! Sorry for my absence,but I had much work to do. It was a tough week.

Now about the post below: Could please explain GG how exactly the SWU is getting combined with other sites and what do you mean by moving from "here to there".
I cant understand what exactly you want to say (I guess thats because Im not from an english speaking country.I know its embarassing).

View user profile

300 Re: Main Chat on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 am

Well, I'm not entirely sure how many of you will actually read this, but we DO need opinions for those of you who do.

We as the SWU Forums have the chance to basically combine sites with the SWU.com and be completely connected there as a forum on that site. HA and I are working over details, but we are still completely on the fence here on whether to stay or not stay. So for those of you still with us, what are your thoughts on all of this? Do you want to move over if we create a new Forum on SWU.com? We can always stay right here, and the opportunity is at this point going to be open for a while so there is no need to rush. But I think your opinions are very important, and are going to be more than needed in the final decision. So please, let's all talk about this as long as we can so that each and every one of you is heard and taken into consideration. Thank you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum