Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Main Chat

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 14]

101 Re: Main Chat on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Happy belated Birthday ARC.

102 Re: Main Chat on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Oh right, then that's probably another reason I hadn't heard about it, never really got to see the OT DVD bonuses.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

103 Re: Main Chat on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:27 am

that old golden combo thing before blue-ray where there were the originals with a bonus dvd

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

104 Re: Main Chat on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:28 pm

Which DVD for which movie?

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

105 Re: Main Chat on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:05 am

Yeah, I heard about it in the bonus features on the DVD, not blue-ray.

106 Re: Main Chat on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:30 am

You know, now that you've told that story, I think you have mentioned this before, that story seems oddly familiar. IDK, it may have just been a while back and I forgot.

View user profile

107 Re: Main Chat on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:14 am

You didnt know it GG?
I think I already told that in the past....
Anyway.
Dennis Lawson aka Wedge Antilles is Ewans uncle. He saw his uncle in all three OT movies and it was like a dream come true for him to be a part of this saga.

View user profile

108 Re: Main Chat on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 am

Was he really!? I had no idea actually! That's awesome, one of my fav Jedi's related to my fav Rebel pilot!

View user profile

109 Re: Main Chat on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:42 am

Did you know that Ewon McGregor was related to the guy that played Wedge Antilles?

110 Re: Main Chat on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:03 am

Agreed, I loved him as Old Ben Kenobi. I thought Ewan McGregor did a great job as Kenobi's younger years, but Guiness was the best all around Kenobi. He truly gave us one of the saga's greatest characters.

View user profile

111 Re: Main Chat on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:20 pm

ARC Trooper wrote:
GeneralGrievous505 wrote:Is it really your birthday? That's awesome man, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!jocolor

So how old are you if you don't mind me asking? It's fine if you don't want to say.

Im 22 now!

And what a coincedence! I saw a post on FB saying that Alec Guiness past away the same day with my birthday(just not the same year)!

That's awesome, Guiness has to be one of the best actors ever.

View user profile

112 Re: Main Chat on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:03 am

Really? Oh, that's pretty crazy actually! So happy birthday to you, and R.I.P Guinness!

View user profile

113 Re: Main Chat on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 am

GeneralGrievous505 wrote:Is it really your birthday? That's awesome man, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!jocolor

So how old are you if you don't mind me asking? It's fine if you don't want to say.

Im 22 now!

And what a coincedence! I saw a post on FB saying that Alec Guiness past away the same day with my birthday(just not the same year)!

View user profile

114 Re: Main Chat on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Happy birthday!

View user profile

115 Re: Main Chat on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:31 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

116 Re: Main Chat on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:23 am

Is it really your birthday? That's awesome man, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!jocolor

View user profile

117 Re: Main Chat on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Happy Birthday to me!!!! chewy fight

View user profile

118 Re: Main Chat on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Ok, so I know things have gotten quiet again since Ben left, but good news: he's back! Rest assured that we'll now commence with improving the Forum and with luck we should get this site busy once again! So for those of you still out there with us, don't lose hope, and please stick with us: we are so close to our goal now, you don't want to miss it!

View user profile

119 Re: Main Chat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 am

Alright, nothing at all is better than something bad I guess.

View user profile

120 Re: Main Chat on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:50 am

Nothing new. I let you know if I have anything.

View user profile

121 Re: Main Chat on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:53 pm

YAY! LOL, it just got creepy quiet here, had to breaak the awkward silence somehow! So any word on HA? I saw his account logged on here a couple days ago, but didn't see him stay on long.

View user profile

122 Re: Main Chat on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Im here!!! Just returned from work!!!!

View user profile

123 Re: Main Chat on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Heh, LOL, is anyone still here?...

View user profile

124 Re: Main Chat on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:54 am

So I meant to say this a while back, but HA will be a bit late in coming back. It's not his fault though, his PC died while on vacation. So all we have to do is sit tight and wait for that issue to resolve itself. Once he gets back, we can get on track like we were a couple weeks ago.

View user profile

125 Re: Main Chat on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 am

BTW, for those of you still interested in reading fan-fics, would any of you read a Batman fan-0fic on here if I posted one? Just curious. LOL, it might be a bit of a stretch since it's a SW Forum and all.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum