View user profile

2 Re: Main Chat on Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:21 am

Hi Gabby! Nice to see you here as well!

View user profile

3 Re: Main Chat on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:10 am

Eh school's not too terrible....wish I could write more...:/

View user profile

4 Re: Main Chat on Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:38 am

Yeah, I hear ya.  If you want to hear my advice, even though I don't know your school, I'd say that you should try talking to some of the freshmen/new people.  I'm sure at least one of them needs to meet an awesome person like you! Smile

I'm taking a bunch of hard classes this year, so IDk how that's gonna work out for me, lol.  On top of that, I'll also be taking online college courses, so I'm gonna be pretty busy this year.  And while that's great and all, I'm gonna be mad if I don't at least get some breaks, because I need my me time, lol. Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

5 Re: Main Chat on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:12 am

GAHHHH I hated today:( I miss my besties:( Its not the same:( I just wanna go cry somewhere....Sad

View user profile

6 Re: Main Chat on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:36 am

Lets talk in le chat box!

View user profile

7 Re: Main Chat on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:30 am

Yeah, I'd heard about Hattiesburg, I felt kinda sick when I did.  Thank God I was able to text one of my former best friends down there and check that he was all right.  And of course Mississippi/Hattiesburg also got hit by a hurricane late last year too.  Man, I was born in natural disaster central!  Still, better than where I live now I guess.

Haha, you sound like me when I heard about Batman: Arkham Origins.  I have researched that game on the internet nearly everyday since last May when it was announced.  I have seen every trailer about a million times, and have also memorized my favorite dialogues from the trailers!  I get so psyched every time I hear Black Mask say, "I don't care who does it, I don't care how they do it, I just want to see the Bat dead." (For some reason they use that line in every trailer, lol)

Hope your school year is better than what you think it'll be, losing friends can stink, but hey, you might even make some new friends! :DAnd yeah, school starts very soon for me too.  Freshman year was great, but my sophomore year sucked!  It's a long story, so if you want me to tell it I'll just PM it to ya, haha.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

8 Re: Main Chat on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:10 am

View user profile

9 Re: Main Chat on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:06 am

To brighten the rather depressing previous post, heres a nice little photo spam!

View user profile

10 Re: Main Chat on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 am

Oooh I wanted to see Trek! BUT ERH MY GANDALF I  SEEN IRON MAN THREE AND DIED SOOO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!I FANGIRLED SOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIKE WHEN I FANGIRL I MAKE AN ODD SQUEALLING SOULD AND FLAP MY HANDS UP AND DOWN AND I DIED SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!ESPECIALLY DURING OPERATION HOUSE PARTY GAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and there was a thor two trailer....don't even get me on that band wagon....needless to say since then I watched it on youtube so much I memorized all the dialog:) ehehhehehehehehehe......its only 2 months away(>^_^)>........That's me hugging the screen in fangirl bliss.........You did NOT wanna see how I reacted during the trailer the first time I seen it!!!Lets just say normally my pulse it 60bpm....when the trailer was over it was 112....Yup.....Just picture it....not pretty!

What else?  Ooh! I got some!!

Okay school starts tomorrow:( I don't wanna go back!!Anthony graduated, Katie's getting her GED, Thomas moved to Biloxi and I never see Breona at school because we never have the same clases and I just have 2 very uninteresting friends left and its not gonna be the same!!!!!!!!Sad Freshman year was the best year ever:( If only you knew my friends:( See there all exactly like me in the sense that their awesome and hilarious but they all have different classifications.  Ant's the skaterboy, Colby's emo, Katies the rocker chick, and Thomas is goth and Coy's just a country bumpkin that's got a secret obsession for Pop music and 80s rock and Im the nerd and all of us together is amazing!I miss them alredy:(

Oh and grievous, didju here about that huge tornado that hit Hattiesburg in april I think it was? Oh my gosh it was a EF4 and it wrecked Hardy Street:( Like when I seen it on the news I was bawling because its like right by Columbia, where I used to live, and I have some friends that live in Hattiesburg and I was worried to death! But thank the good lord no one died, 80 injuries but no deaths...Here Ill link some videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLSSUHrOeE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuNsFOkbyjs

Im sure you can find more on youtube but man it was awful...it wrecked the Southern Miss college...one of the dorms was so badly damaged they had to tear it down...it was all just so surreal to me because I used to go to Hattiesburg almost everyday and I grew up around there it was just ripped to pieces...But Ive been back there recently and it looks almost like nothing happened...almost

View user profile

11 Re: Main Chat on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Didnt saw Man of Steel. But I saw the new Trek. It was good!

View user profile

12 Re: Main Chat on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 am

Haha, those were hilarious!  I loved the kittens one. Razz

Good to hear about having a sweet sixteen with your friends.  My sweet sixteen this year sucked.  My birthday present (a Playstation Vita) wasn't completely shipped so I couldn't use it.  My "party" consisted of my extremely small youth group (half of which had no idea it was my birthday).  And to top it all off, my youth pastor texted us that night to tell us he had left our church (didn't even show up for youth that night).  So yeah, that was my sweet sixteen.  Ironically, I kinda joke about it now, but back then I was really ticked.

As far as superheroes I dislike, there are a couple.  Since DC decided to make Green Latern gay, I've decided to no longer like/support that guy.  I've heard that Batwoman is lesbian, but I'm not completely sure so I'm on the fence with her.  And I don't really like X-men much either (they are all right, but feels like there are too many to keep up with).

Speaking of superheroes, who saw Man of Steel?  I LOVED that movie, and heck, Superman isn't even one of my favorites, ha!

View user profile

13 Re: Main Chat on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:49 am

Wellllll I hope you enjoyed my photo spam!!! I gotsta go! Be back Monday!

View user profile

14 Re: Main Chat on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:13 am

View user profile

15 Re: Main Chat on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:32 am

Im gonna do a photo spam...cause Im bored...you wouldn't like me when Im bored...

View user profile

16 Re: Main Chat on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:23 am

Oh and I thought Yall'd like this:)

View user profile

17 Re: Main Chat on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:20 am

I actually refused to watch it!! Im more of a book person myself and I had to read it for an English assignment and I ADORED it! And I heard they made sooo many more changes in the movie and it left out stuff too sooooo yeah:)  I just love all superheroes in general.  There is only one superhero that I don't like and that's Rogue....I just have mixed emotions about her...Sometimes I wish she would die, others, for wolverine to slap her across the face(claws out of course). xD 
I recently celebrated my sweet sixteen!Very Happy Although Im still a failure at driving, I had a great time:) All my best friends came over and we sang karaoke:) And my friends better know I love them!  Seen theres this country music artist, Dustin Lynch, and I loved him since he first appeared on the scene since 2011 and I know everyone of his songs by heart(not to mention Im in love with him too, great guy, BEAUTIFUL voice and want to pet his abdominal region because hes goregousxD).  Well I found out he was commin to the fair THE NIGHT OF MY 16TH BIRTHDAY and was going to have a fan meet and greet after!!!But no, I decided to have a party with Katie(meh besty), Anthony, Coy, and Colby instead because friends mean more to me than a beautiful man dime.....*sad face tear sob*.....Ill meet him one day!!!!*runs away crying*

View user profile

18 Re: Main Chat on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:57 pm

OMG the Hobbit! I cant find words to describe this movie! I was in the premier in Stuttgart and watched it on 3d! I'll never forget this day. What an experience...

View user profile

19 Re: Main Chat on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:47 am

WOW!  Sounds like you've been VERY busy!  Haha, but hey, at least you've found something you love, and that's always a good thing!

I didn't start getting into superheroes an awful lot until I saw the Dark Knight a couple years ago.  Then I became a total Batman fanatic and of course if you love Batman you start learning more about Justice League and things just lead on from there. Very Happy

Speaking of Lord of the Rings, I've gotten into that as well.  When Hobbit came out last year, I saw it, loved, and finally made myself rewatch the LOTR trilogy, and like when I was 7 yr. old, I loved them once again.  SOOO psyched for the new Hobbit film coming out, and the extended edition of the first one. Smile

I've also gotten more into certain video games (not sure if I would call myself a gamer, there's just nothing to do around where I live, but I've complained about my town/region FAR too many times on this place Razz)  Uncharted and inFAMOUS have become my new favorite series (with Cole MacGrath from inFAMOUS taking 2nd place in my all-time favorite superheroes list), and The Last of Us (which is the first M rated game I've ever convinced my parents to let me buy) is one of the few games I've ever come close to crying on (it's REALLY sad for a video game!)  And of course, I'm totally pschyed for the new Bamtan game coming out this October, Arkham Origins just looks flat-out awesome!

It feels so weird chatting on here again.  Almost makes me sad, too many good memories that have faded away. Sad  In fact, it actual feels like it's been a long time since I really talked some hardcore Star Wars with anyone (this was always where I nerded out, hehe).  Man, if I only I knew what had happened here...

View user profile

20 Re: Main Chat on Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:01 am

My favorite one Im working on isn't really a fanfic per say...its more like I made my own story and just conformed the characters and plot to my likingxD Its really good though:) Avengers of course! Infact its even made some of the preppiest girls at my school that I know start liking and getting interested in superheroes!!I have three teen titans ones too, and a few xmen:) but my avengers one is my favorite:) Me and my best friend write all the time together.  I can write good solo but I just enjoy writing with others better, makes it more enjoyable to me:) But I love my avengers one...with a passionxD  I got 3 star wars ones too, the one I started writing on here(redoing it because Im better at writing than I was when I was 13), the story of my character's child(renaming her btw lol) and this new one that takes place during the clone wars:)  Hmmm and I gotta big bang theory fanfic, a couple AU's(and when I mean a couple about ten and an AU is an alternate universe when you make yourself fall for a celeb), three harry potters, a thor one, and about ten original projects I came up with:) I love writing with a passion but out of all of my stuff my Avengers one is my fave:) And I promise as soon as I get everything together on my new star wars one Ill post it!!Well library's closing so talk to yall later!

View user profile

21 Re: Main Chat on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:27 am

Ive been writing alotta fanfics! I have (literally) about 25!xD most are superhero related though*le drool* These are all the superheroes I love:
Bobby aka Iceman
Wolverine
Pyro
Colossus
Magneto
Charles Xavier
Havok
Cyclops
Gambit
Beast
Nightcrawler
Banshee
Deadpool
Sabertooth
Thor
Spiderman
The green goblin's son played by James Franco(name slips my mind)
Iron Man
Loki
Captain America
Dr.Banner aka Hulk
Hawkeye
Daredevil
Ghost Rider
Beast Boy
Robin

And those are all the superheroes I can think of as of now!  Then I have Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Hunger Games and more that I cant think of as of nowxD lol

Last edited by GabbyTheJediAvenger on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot some:3)

View user profile

22 Re: Main Chat on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh wow, good to hear from ya too ARC!  Everything's been alright for me, school starts back up soon though, and not quite sure what to expect from this year.  But whatever. Razz

And good to hear about your career decisions!  You are a good film editor, and seem to know a lot about the industry.  Seems like a perfect fit for you man, I mean, a job shouldn't be just a method of making money, it should be fun and interesting too for someone to make a good career out of it.

As far as what you mentioned about the forum, I'd say it's more or less official that it's died.  Then again, it probably died a couple years ago and I was just too stubborn to admit it then.  After all, I do like being stubborn, haha. XD

View user profile

23 Re: Main Chat on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:26 pm

Cant believe I saw an e mail from the forum! How are you GG? Everything fine?

If you want news from me Im on vacation in Greece now. I return to Germany on August 14. Im still working with my father in the same catering company but not for long anymore. I may sign a new contract for 6 months but after that I quit there. I decided to go to a new school in Stuttgart about the media/film industry and study as a film editor. I have shown others (and myself) that Im a talented video editor,so it seems to be a good choice for me. Seems that the three of us heading all in the same direction.

View user profile

24 Re: Main Chat on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:47 am

Wow, sounds like things have been looking up for you!  I'm so happy to hear that Gabby!  Like I told you in my PM (I'd suggest reading that, I posted that to you first so we could chat and whatnot if I ever log back in again, lol), I know how you've not always had the best of life, so glad to that changing for you!

As far as you wanting to be in the film industry, same here! (Kinda)  I may not do movies (couldn't deal with the snobs in Hollywood), but I've often wanted to direct the story/scenes of a tv series or a video game (I would do a movie if I could somehow work with less arrogant people Razz).  So glad I'm not alone, haha!

In case you couldn't tell (or read my PM last), things have kind of died off here unfortunately.  I wish this place were still as busy as is was when it started, but I suppose everything and everyone has its/their time and place to move on.  But hey, at least we got to talk at least one more time, eh?  That's gotta be worth something. Smile

View user profile

25 Re: Main Chat on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:34 am

HEY! Miss me? haha:) I am so so sorry I haven't been on in ages!! But to catch yall up...
I lost 67 pounds since last year
Got my hair cut
discovered I wanted to be a screenwriter/director and actress
I have fallen in love with Thor from the Avengers:3
If I ever met the cast of the Avengers, Stan Lee, and George Lucas my life would be complete
Unlike half the state's population I find boyfriends over rated and being single is the best thing since blue milk
Guys are more fun to hang out with than girls so therefore I hang out with guys more than I do girls(excluding my besty I love her!)
Ive started(and sadly haven't completed) about 20 fanfics
Highschool IS NOT like saved by the bell and when I mean it isn't I mean its absolutely terrible
I fit into the classification of an awesome nerd
I have gotten help with my eating disorders, depression, and other stuff I wont go into
I have a new puppy named Pippa
I was 2 votes away from getting most talented in the school year book:D
Im gonna start posting my stuff on wattpad
And I promise I will come on here more because I love yall with a firey passion!!and yall deserve a hug!!(>^O^)>

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum