Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The SWU Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: The SWU Podcast on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:51 pm

I will download it.

View user profile

2 Re: The SWU Podcast on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:26 am

Awesome! Once I get back to my regular PC, I'll be sure to listen! So what'll next week's topic be? Can't wait to get Forum comments in the game!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

3 Re: The SWU Podcast on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:51 am

This week's SWU Podcast is now online featuring fans Oisín McDonagh and Kolton Skeldon!!! Listen for more of your "Fansperience" comments, tons of Celebration VI news, and a hilarious Star Wars/My Little Pony discussion!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

4 Re: The SWU Podcast on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:39 am

Yeah, I kinda had to quit after it became an hour long, I just didn't have the time. If I did get the chance to listen, I'd kinda skip to the next topic quickly, lol. But it is summer after all so I should have plenty of time now.

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

5 Re: The SWU Podcast on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Cool, I have been listening every week for quite a while now.

View user profile

6 Re: The SWU Podcast on Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Ha, awesome, can't wait to see what the new topic is!

View user profile

7 Re: The SWU Podcast on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:45 am

Yes, we record a show every Friday night and it's usually available to listen a within a few hours.

8 Re: The SWU Podcast on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 am

Is the SWU podcast a weekly show,or what?

View user profile

9 The SWU Podcast on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:36 am

Post your comments here and they may be read during "The Pulse of Fandom" on the Star Wars Underworld Podcast! The discussion topic for the episode 42 will be posted soon. You can also leave a voice mail by calling 1 (410) 989-1138 or send us an email or MP3 to podcast@starwarsunderworld.com.

Listen to all our previous shows here!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum