Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 14]

76 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:54 am

We saw a few episodes with grievous, but I relly miss those S1 episodes where he took the villain spotlight in about 10 episodes. Those were the good ole' days...

As for Bane, I think it's probable if not bvious that he's gonna bust outta jail sooner or later. You can't keep a good SW/American Western hybrid character out of the game forever, just isn't done like that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

77 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Yes,Grievous didnt appeared much last season. I hope he will this time. Same with Bane who was captured. How will his story continue...?

View user profile

78 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 am

Haha, I actually knew what you were getting at before you starting coughing, lol! BTW, I've only seen a few Grievous clips in the trailers, I hope this doesn't mean he won't be on much.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

79 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:47 pm

CAN"T WAIT FOR ONDERON...cough cough ahsoka cough

View user profile

80 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 pm

In my opinion, they could've have continued it and made it a great season premire if they had just done it differently. I mean, let's face it, having Maul to begin with is great premire material, but at the same time, you can't just expect to have him and have the roof blown off without some extra work mixed in as well. This is what I'm trying to say I guess-I think they expected just having Maul and all that cool action be an awesome premire by itself, but in the end it comes off as just a really cool episode that won't feel much different from the rest of the season.

View user profile

81 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 pm

WOW! Darth Robin! Nice list you made there! I always wanted a chronological list for the episodes.

And yes,GG. I too believe it was bad for a season premier. Or lets just say that it wasnt better than the Calamari eps. But I liked ii,since it continued to show us Mauls journey from the end of s4. And next week comes Onderon!

View user profile

82 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:44 am

Darth Robin wrote:I did a list of the clone wars episodes in cronological order based on what we knew a while ago. It looked like this:

1. S02E16 Cat and mouse
2. S01E16 Hidden enemy
3. The Movie
4. S01E06-E07 Downfall a Droid/Duel of the Droids
5. S01E08-E10 Bombad Jedi/Cloak of Darkness/Lair of Grievous
6. S01E02-E04 Malavolence triology
7. S01E01 Ambuch
8. S01E11-E12 Dooku Captured/The Gungan General
9. S01E13-E14 Jedi Crach/Defenders of peace
10. S1E15 Tresspass
11. S03E03 Supply Lines
12. S1E19-E21 Ryloth triology
13. Republic Heroes
14. S02E04-E08 Genosis arc
15. S02E20-E22 Boba Fett triology
16. S03E07 Assassin
17. S02E12-E14 Mandalore triology
18. S03E08 Evil plans
19. S01E22 Hostage Crisis
20. S03E09 Hunt for Zero
21. S02E01-E03 Holocron triologiy
22. S03E01 Clone Cadets
23. S01E05 Rockies
24. S01E17-E18 Blue shadow virus duology
25. S02E09-E10 Grievous Intrigue/The Deserter
26. S02E11 Lightsaber Lost
27. S02E17 Bounty Hunters
28. S02E18-E19 Zillo Beast duology
29. S3E02 Arc Troopers
30. S03E04 Sphere of Influence
31. S03E05-E06 Corruption/Academy
32. S03E10 Heroes on Both Sides
33. S03E11 Pursuit of Peace
34. S02E15 Senate Murders
35. S03E12-E14 Nightsister trioloy
From here on all the episodes are in cronological order.

Now Leland Chee has begun Chronicling The Clone Warsepisodes and I seem to have several misstakes allready. But I thinks there is a chance that I'm right about the rest of the episodes. Thoughts?

This is what we know now:

• “Cat and Mouse” (S216)
  • “Hidden Enemy” (S116)
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 theatrical release)
  • “Clone Cadets” (S301)
  • “Supply Lines” (S303)
  • “Ambush” (S101)
  • “Rising Malevolence” (S102)
  • “Shadow of Malevolence” (S103)
  • “Destroy Malevolence” (S104)
I think you're probably right about most of them. In the end though, I think as long as we keep episodes that relate to each other in the same order, like Clone Cadets, Rookiees, and ARC Troopers, it doesn't really matter, a lot of them could be happening at the exact same time for all we know. ARC Troopers could've been happening at the same time as the majority of Nightsisters for all we know (except for the beginning battle obviously)

View user profile

83 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:36 am

I have a lot to say about this episode.

First off, I thought it was kind of weak for a season premire. I mean, this is the first time they've had just a single episode be the premire in a while, and it felt a lot less exciting watching only 30 min compared to an hour.

Secondly, I do want to mention I LOVED how dark they made this episode. We see an arm get chopped off, the Chancellor let out his little evil self at the end, and a Jedi die by geting impaled with Oppress's head horns.

That also brings me to another thing I didn't like, which seems to happen every season somehow and somewhere along the line-they TOTALLY messed up Adi Gallia's death! She was supposed to have been killed by GRIEVOUS, not a half-mad apprentice to a half-bodied former Sith Lord who's not even suppsoed to be alive! PLEASE get the EU right for ONCE people!

Speaking of Grievous, I'm also mad they didn't SHOW Grievous destroying the Hondo Onaka's base on Florrum, instead of just giving us that mild reference like it was nothing major. It's obvious there must have been a pretty epic battle and not some random bombardment for Hondo to be alive and be able to say that it was Grievous of all the CIS leaders and generals that led the attack on his men.

Thankfully, they did give us some good action to replace that disappointment about half-way through the episode, like the pirate civil war and the AMZING lightsaber battle between Kenobi and Maul/Oppress. Unfortunately, I do have to mention that the action near the end after said lightsaber battle was kind of annoying. There were about seven pirates holding Maul at gunpoint, and I was expecting him to let them have it and finally kill off Hondo, but noooo, he decides to run and get his leg cut off by a flash of light...again. Coward. But the chase scene was still cool, so don't get me wrong when I say it was annoying, I just would've ended it differently, that's all.

In the end, good episode, bad season premire, bad EU and off-screen references. 1/3 is better than 0/3 I guess...

View user profile

84 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:17 am

I did a list of the clone wars episodes in cronological order based on what we knew a while ago. It looked like this:

1. S02E16 Cat and mouse
2. S01E16 Hidden enemy
3. The Movie
4. S01E06-E07 Downfall a Droid/Duel of the Droids
5. S01E08-E10 Bombad Jedi/Cloak of Darkness/Lair of Grievous
6. S01E02-E04 Malavolence triology
7. S01E01 Ambuch
8. S01E11-E12 Dooku Captured/The Gungan General
9. S01E13-E14 Jedi Crach/Defenders of peace
10. S1E15 Tresspass
11. S03E03 Supply Lines
12. S1E19-E21 Ryloth triology
13. Republic Heroes
14. S02E04-E08 Genosis arc
15. S02E20-E22 Boba Fett triology
16. S03E07 Assassin
17. S02E12-E14 Mandalore triology
18. S03E08 Evil plans
19. S01E22 Hostage Crisis
20. S03E09 Hunt for Zero
21. S02E01-E03 Holocron triologiy
22. S03E01 Clone Cadets
23. S01E05 Rockies
24. S01E17-E18 Blue shadow virus duology
25. S02E09-E10 Grievous Intrigue/The Deserter
26. S02E11 Lightsaber Lost
27. S02E17 Bounty Hunters
28. S02E18-E19 Zillo Beast duology
29. S3E02 Arc Troopers
30. S03E04 Sphere of Influence
31. S03E05-E06 Corruption/Academy
32. S03E10 Heroes on Both Sides
33. S03E11 Pursuit of Peace
34. S02E15 Senate Murders
35. S03E12-E14 Nightsister trioloy
From here on all the episodes are in cronological order.

Now Leland Chee has begun Chronicling The Clone Warsepisodes and I seem to have several misstakes allready. But I thinks there is a chance that I'm right about the rest of the episodes. Thoughts?

This is what we know now:

• “Cat and Mouse” (S216)
  • “Hidden Enemy” (S116)
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 theatrical release)
  • “Clone Cadets” (S301)
  • “Supply Lines” (S303)
  • “Ambush” (S101)
  • “Rising Malevolence” (S102)
  • “Shadow of Malevolence” (S103)
  • “Destroy Malevolence” (S104)

Last edited by Darth Robin on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

85 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:43 am

I watched it 5 min. ago! Good start for the season premier!!! Next week,begins the battle of Onderon!!!

View user profile

86 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 am

AWESOME!!! Man, it stinks I have homework over the weekend almost every week this year, gonna make watching the show more difficult.

View user profile

87 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Season 5 is coming!!!!

View user profile

88 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 am

Yeah, that'd really be dumb of them to release the director's cut on this rather small and otherwise unimportant DVD and not the box set of the entire season. But I've been wrong before...

View user profile

89 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:25 pm

I was about to say that GG. Assuming that there will be extra scenes,does this mean that they will be only in this DVD set and NOT in the whole s4 box? I wanna buy the whole last season on DVD so bad. I hope we get all extras in this box too.

View user profile

90 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:24 am

I believe so! I would very much like to see those scenes, especially if they'll also be in the S4 Box set. If not, then I may have to buy this DVD, lol.

View user profile

91 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 pm

This is intresting: http://www.eucantina.net/archives/13878

Note that it says "Directros cut". Might this mean that we will get extra sceenes in this cut?

View user profile

92 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:45 am

That's good! I mean, that has to mean it's been noticed by someone important up there! Keep your fingers crossed!

View user profile

93 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Yes, I also saw yesterday my video on the wall of the FB page the competition has!

View user profile

94 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:35 am

I like how you took the episodes and made them kinda like a Western! After all, they did have a bunch of "western cowboy" moments in them. I think you have a good shot at winning this year!

View user profile

95 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Alright,now is the time to show you my new video for the 2nd Annual Star Wars video festival!
So far I have only positive comments about it and I even got an e-mail from galacticbinder.com saying its an interesting video!
This gives me more hope to win a title in the competition!

View user profile

96 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:29 am

Cool, can't wait to watch! Who knows, maybe you'll win this time!

View user profile

97 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 pm

My brand new video for the 2nd Star Wars video festival is coming soon!

View user profile

98 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:54 am

Haha, nice, LOL. It might still be on the sidebar to the left if you go down far enough, I also heard it's up on SW.com too.

View user profile

99 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Better quality? Thats good ''you've taken a first step...'' I mean...I'll have that in mind when I get on youtube.

View user profile

100 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:47 am

Ok, I found a good quality trailer on youtube (on the sidebar actually ), and all I can say is...AMAZING!!! Sidious fighting Oprress and Maul, Republic Commandos, what appears to be mulitple tactical missions like the Citadel episodes, and so much more! I'm lovin it already!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum