Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 14]

101 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:41 pm

I think this trailer was exclusively shown at CVI. The music in the end of it must be new.
At least we get to see a few scenes clearly,no matter the bad quality. I dont have words to describe all we see...
Im so excited,but the bad thing is that the season starts on September 29,unlike all other season who started before 15. Its like waiting for a month more! AARRGHH!!!

View user profile

102 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:24 am

WOW!!! Man, I wish the quality was better, but THAT was epic!!! I'm gonna have to find that trailer in HD or something, it's too good for cellphone recording!

What were those last two songs BTW, I don't recognize them from the films or TCW?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

103 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:40 pm

New Season 5 extended trailer has been leaked from CVI!!!

View user profile

104 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:52 am

Yeah, I saw the same thing! Finally, not just a cameo! I mean, I'm not even asking for entire arc, I just want to see them in action, but if they do devote entire episode/s to them, this will be one of, if not, the best season?s yet!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

105 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:07 am

EVERYONE! LOL!

Filoni holds many surprises for the fans.

Oh,hey! I just remembered,while typing this,that I Filoni published a picture on FB about the production of S4,wich showed Delta RC!!! Im starting to believe and hope that we are going to get a whole RC episode or two-three part arc!!!!

View user profile

106 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:46 am

So who's excited to see more TCW footage from CVI?

View user profile

107 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:35 am

Haha, not lazy, just busy.

View user profile

108 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 am

LOL! Since I tried to to edit this video to be as much as the actual BHD trailer,you can use your imagination to ''see'' it,just in case your lazy right now to switch on youtube and search for it.

View user profile

109 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:07 am

Wow, that was awesome! LOL, I kinda want to see the actual Black Dawn trailer now!

View user profile

110 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:20 pm

At last!!! My CW-Black Hawk Down trailer is over 1000 views! Its actually one of my best videos,but unfortunately it couldn't collect quickly many views.Well,1000 views is till better than nothing.

View user profile

111 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:30 am

True that. But to also give a Batman perspective, and this is something Jaina and I were discussing, but the animated series Joker voiced by the taleted Mark Hammil is nearly as good, and in some cases better than the phenomonal Heath ledger performance, which is no mean feat. While I think that Ledger's performance would've been a harder task to do, I can see some people using this argument as well to support Mark Hammil/voice-acting in general.

View user profile

112 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:59 am

What you say is right,ok. But still I find it harder. Lets take as an example Batman,since you like it so much and watched the new movie. The same actor filming all these live action scenes in that uncomfortable suit (it looks to me so).all fighting scenes wich are very difficult and demand sometimes extras and/or stand doubles can be easily done in the studio by only recording the dialogues. The rest of the work depends on the animators.

View user profile

113 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:51 pm

I agree, but I've heard some people say voice acting is harder because you can't get in to character as easily. It's an interesting subject to say the least.

View user profile

114 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:43 pm

I think most times acting is harder. For example I remember Chris Rock in the last Academy Awards saying that he has done this and that it is the easiest thing you can do.

View user profile

115 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 am

I think I've seen that vid before. Not entirely sure though. But hey, I saw it now!

BTW, what do you guys think is harder-acting or voice acting? I can see the argument pointing either way, but I'd like to see your guys' opinions.

View user profile

116 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 pm

Here is a video about the CW voice actors. It was uploaded during season 2,but I didnt saw it before,so Im just sharing it in case there are more people who havent seen it.

View user profile

117 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:22 pm

I do too, but it looks like he probably will. The one I'm really surprised about is
Spoiler:
Maul possibly dying.
I would've figured they would keep him for a while since they've made such a figure of him in the series. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if HuskyDog's spoilers are correct or not.

View user profile

118 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 pm

All of us are freaking out! Yesterday on the forcebook I posted the preview clip and everyones gone crazy too.
I hope Viszla wont die!

View user profile

119 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:10 pm

WHOA!!! If all that is true, this season is going to be AMZING!!! This could be the best group of episodes in the entire series, I'm so psyched right now!!! I'm having a geek freak moment!!!

View user profile

120 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm

Well said GG. This clip definetely is confusing all of us. I really hope Viszla wont die. He is one of my fav villains. I know his end is possible this season after watching him in Satines throne room (trailer) and now in the preview clip Mandos fighting each other with no sign of the leader.

Plus,here is a video from youtube user HuskyDog revealing season 5 spoilers.Its the second video saying that Viszla gets killed this season.I still hope it wont happen!

View user profile

121 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:37 am

The one thing I'm especially curious about is what's happening with Visla and Satine in all this? I mean, it looked like some sort of Mando Civil War goin on, with some lead by Kenobi, and the others controlled by Maul. But where's Death Watch's original leader? Has he sided with one of the above leaders, while the others broke off from his leadership? Or has he bit the dust, thus leaving his men to scramble to Kenobi and Maul? And since Satine has always been a target of Death Watch, what's her position in this? Is she just sitting in the background watching her terrorists go kill each other? Or did she actually have a role in this split amongst Death Watch?

Another thing I'd like to get back to from my previous post is Sidious. What exactly is his role in this? Take out all his enemies in one swift stroke? Or is he allying himself with Maul once again? After all, we've yet to see his reaction to his resurrected ex-apprentice. Perhaps he wishes to manipulate one of his pawns back into action...

It appears all open to happen, lots of unanswered, but most importantly, raised questions all in that one clip...

View user profile

122 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:53 pm

I can't say anything that hasn't been said. Imperial marh, Sidious not in hologram, Obi-Wan working whith Death Watch, Maul in control of mandos. All this just blows my mind!

View user profile

123 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Alright I saw both preview clips,the one with Kenobi and the other with Maul.
Watching Kenobi and Bo Katan together really surprised! I still cant believe it. And I have to wait till September for the start of the season? AAARRGGHH!!! I cant wait anymore now! I wanna know what happens! How did Kenobi turned Katan on his side? She supposed to be with Viszla!
The battles are still awesome and to see Obi Wan looking at this huge battle outside of the hangar....I have no words!

View user profile

124 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:50 am

For those who haven't seen it, look on the sidebar for some brand new Clone Wars info and an EPIC new clip! I'm so excted now!

First off, SOOO glad to see Sidious finally coming out in his alter ego on the show. Been wanting that a LONG time, especially since he had become more and more evil just as Palpatine. Now we get to see his hands get dirty. Haha, seeing him Force-choke Mandalorians was PRCELESS!

We also see an obvious surprise of a Bo-Katan/Obi-wan team-up, this guy just happens to convert all the villains lately hasn't he? First Ventress, now Bo-Katan, who knows, maybe this will all wind up with Maul and him being BFFs...nah.

Another thing I'm HOPEFULLY seeing correctly is the useae of John Williams's musical masterpieces. Not rip-offs like the show has in the past, actual pieces from the saga. I've always been an advocate for seeing some of them in the show, and if the clip was unedited and the real deal, then my patience will have paid off.

What else are you guys glad to see?

View user profile

125 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:59 am

Same here! We know they could call upon zombies in that one battle, it's very possible then that Maul could have been resurrected as well! It would also explain how the Nightsisters knew about him when they told Oppress in S3! So here's hoping in S5 that that all gets cleared up!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum