Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Guest


Guest
I thought it was another great S4 episode this season just keeps getting better, its definitely the best season. The episode started off a bit slow and it wasn't over exciting with Anakin, Obi Wan and Ahsoka, I don't like how they keep forcing all 3 of those characters in to nearly every arc.

However once the prison scenes started the episode was just amazing, we had an epic action scene with Bossk, it was nice to see him win a fight, I thought he was defeated way too easily on Lethal Trackdown. The prison riot was brilliant, it was nice to see a lot my favorite bounty hunters in action. We also had good variety in background characters, it was nice to see some Lutrillains. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Bane and Moralo Evall, I just hope he doesn't go the same way as Sobeck...

102 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:15 pm

And we got a Karkarodon prisoner as well.Our wish has come true.

View user profile

103 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:35 pm

I just watched it and its FANTASTIC!!! I really liked the prison scenes.The mess hall the gym.You know...
Its strange though that Shaak Ti is in the Jedi Council.As far as I know she wasnt during the CW.

View user profile

104 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:56 am

Well that was an awsome episode, I wont spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but it was pretty good, it had a kind of slow burning tension to it, and I cant wait for the episode, dang it. whish they would have done a double.... so many possibilities ahead

View user profile

105 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 am

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

106 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:11 am

ARC Trooper wrote:One of my friends who plays TOR said to me yesterday the same thing Jango.He also said that Windu cutted off Jangos head because of that.I wasnt so sure about it though.But I am now.

Yah, its one of the many things that makes Mandos very good at killing force users Wink


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

107 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:49 am

One of my friends who plays TOR said to me yesterday the same thing Jango.He also said that Windu cutted off Jangos head because of that.I wasnt so sure about it though.But I am now.

View user profile

108 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:32 pm

CISFANBOY wrote:It would be cool if it turned out that Dooku slashed Vizlsa's helmet and that is why he has a new one. Maybe the reason that the DW have upgraded their armor is because they lost to Dooku in the previous battle and decided to arm themselves better.

I would agree with you except that tradition Mando armor is made out of Beskar and is Lightsaber resistant. If you look at all of the episodes where the Mandos are killed you will notice it hits in between there plates. Pretty much the only way to kill them. Wink


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

109 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:37 am

Alright, be there in a second.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

110 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:37 am

Yes.BTW Im in the chatbox if thats easier for you.

View user profile

111 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:36 am

Hmm, I'm not sure if that's a mod or admin power. Can you use that on other threads?


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

112 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:35 am

The only thing I dont have is the ''edit'' option. I dont know if theres more

View user profile

113 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:33 am

CISFANBOY wrote:It would be cool if it turned out that Dooku slashed Vizlsa's helmet and that is why he has a new one. Maybe the reason that the DW have upgraded their armor is because they lost to Dooku in the previous battle and decided to arm themselves better.
I think that may very well be the case, I mean why else would they suddenly change their armor?

ARC Trooper wrote:Im sure you will have a nice career.I love the military too.As I said before I was a Paratrooper in the greek special forces.And about 2 months ago I tried to enter the French Foreign Legio,but unfortunately I was rejected.
If you wanna talk more this just pm,so we dont spoil this topic.
BTW Grevous,I still dont have my moderator powers in the CW section.
Hmm, I really don't know what to say. Which powers are you havin trouble with, and whch ones can you use?

Jango Nova wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_McnOx5Dr9s

Boba's back.
Wow, awesome clip, glad to see Boba actually get into a fight considering he didn't do much in the Boba arc besides stun a clone trooper.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

114 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:18 am

Yeah,I saw this earlier today.

View user profile

115 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:17 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_McnOx5Dr9s

Boba's back.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

116 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Im sure you will have a nice career.I love the military too.As I said before I was a Paratrooper in the greek special forces.And about 2 months ago I tried to enter the French Foreign Legio,but unfortunately I was rejected.
If you wanna talk more this just pm,so we dont spoil this topic.
BTW Grevous,I still dont have my moderator powers in the CW section.

View user profile

117 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:18 am

ARC Trooper wrote:
SWneedsSASR wrote:hey guys, been a long time since I made a post, receently got back from my Cadet Sargents course, I am proud to say I duxed it (that is "highest Achiever" on course) turns out I was sargent material after all XD. well finished watching Escape from Kavado and A Friend in Need and I must say I enjoyed both, its a little late to talk about kavado so I'll just say that I felt that A friend in need was actually quite a good episode, whilst there were still those 'luxsoka' elements that everyone was dreading, personaly I thought that these were pulled off quite well, especially becuase they didnt overpower the episode, leaving the spectacular battle between deathwatch and the gang plenty of screentime, I loved deathwatch in the episode and I really hope that they show us more in the coming seasons, the episode was good but it still didnt excuse why we never got to see what probably was one of the most epic duels of the CW, Vizsla vs. Dooku
Hey,nice to have you back! And the funny thing is that I was thinking about you and your return.So your a an NCO now?

yeah ARC, its good to be back, I am a Cadet Corporal at the moment so I am a Junior NCO, now there is a bit of a waiting period for promotion to Sgt. depending on preformance and availability, however since I scored the Dux I can hope to be promoted first parade night, as is the tradition of my Wing. =) though I have been given the position of Assistant Training Officer, so marking test sheets and doing up training programs already lol exciting work of a sgt. XD

View user profile

118 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:33 am

Guest


Guest
It would be cool if it turned out that Dooku slashed Vizlsa's helmet and that is why he has a new one. Maybe the reason that the DW have upgraded their armor is because they lost to Dooku in the previous battle and decided to arm themselves better.

119 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:17 am

CISFANBOY wrote:I thought the duel between Ahsoka and Pre Vizsla was pretty even, but I guess some people are annoyed because she destroyed his jet pack. This episode gave us a proper bad guy win, I was expecting most of Death Watch to go the same way as the Trandoshans did back in S3, I thought the heroes would win the battle and Pre Vzisla, Bo Katon and a few others would retreat. It was a nice surprise that it was the heroes that ended up having to retreat because they were over powered. I personally was just happy to get a bad guy win on screen because they are pretty rare on this show.
True, I suppose your're right when you say it was an even match and that it was more of a bad guy win. Eh, I'm over it now, LOL, even if Visla's jetpack was destroyed, it was still an epic battle and a good scene to get the Luxsoka off of my mind, LOL.

Jango Nova wrote:anyone else wonder how visla got the scar since he wears a helmet??

And if i ever want a speeder in the SW universe I got to find DW lol the one they were going to they ship in took a missile, multiple blaster shots and a vibroknife to the under side of it and shrugged it off...
Maybe Dooku dueled him while Visla had no helmet on? Or perhaps the lightsaber cut through the helmet and thus explains why he got a new one? You do have a good point there though, LOL.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

120 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:47 am

Guest


Guest
Well Pre often takes his helmet off for fights, so we can only assume that he took off his helmet when he had a fight with Dooku.

121 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:37 am

anyone else wonder how visla got the scar since he wears a helmet??

And if i ever want a speeder in the SW universe I got to find DW lol the one they were going to they ship in took a missile, multiple blaster shots and a vibroknife to the under side of it and shrugged it off...


______________________________________________________________________________________________
Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

122 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:08 am

SWneedsSASR wrote:hey guys, been a long time since I made a post, receently got back from my Cadet Sargents course, I am proud to say I duxed it (that is "highest Achiever" on course) turns out I was sargent material after all XD. well finished watching Escape from Kavado and A Friend in Need and I must say I enjoyed both, its a little late to talk about kavado so I'll just say that I felt that A friend in need was actually quite a good episode, whilst there were still those 'luxsoka' elements that everyone was dreading, personaly I thought that these were pulled off quite well, especially becuase they didnt overpower the episode, leaving the spectacular battle between deathwatch and the gang plenty of screentime, I loved deathwatch in the episode and I really hope that they show us more in the coming seasons, the episode was good but it still didnt excuse why we never got to see what probably was one of the most epic duels of the CW, Vizsla vs. Dooku
Hey,nice to have you back! And the funny thing is that I was thinking about you and your return.So your a an NCO now?

View user profile

123 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Guest


Guest
I thought the duel between Ahsoka and Pre Vizsla was pretty even, but I guess some people are annoyed because she destroyed his jet pack. This episode gave us a proper bad guy win, I was expecting most of Death Watch to go the same way as the Trandoshans did back in S3, I thought the heroes would win the battle and Pre Vzisla, Bo Katon and a few others would retreat. It was a nice surprise that it was the heroes that ended up having to retreat because they were over powered. I personally was just happy to get a bad guy win on screen because they are pretty rare on this show.

124 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 pm

I actually thought they did overpower the "Luxsoka", but I've been dreading it for a while now though so any episode with that element would be considered overpowered by me. At least they did bring back Death Watch though, and like you said, the battle was epic. I was somewhat disappointed Visla "lost" the duel, but at least he wasn't killed.

Glad to have ya back SASR! Seems like you had fun while you were gone, but wow has it been a while!


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

125 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 am

hey guys, been a long time since I made a post, receently got back from my Cadet Sargents course, I am proud to say I duxed it (that is "highest Achiever" on course) turns out I was sargent material after all XD. well finished watching Escape from Kavado and A Friend in Need and I must say I enjoyed both, its a little late to talk about kavado so I'll just say that I felt that A friend in need was actually quite a good episode, whilst there were still those 'luxsoka' elements that everyone was dreading, personaly I thought that these were pulled off quite well, especially becuase they didnt overpower the episode, leaving the spectacular battle between deathwatch and the gang plenty of screentime, I loved deathwatch in the episode and I really hope that they show us more in the coming seasons, the episode was good but it still didnt excuse why we never got to see what probably was one of the most epic duels of the CW, Vizsla vs. Dooku

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum