Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite EU Character

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Re: Favorite EU Character on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:22 am

Wow, that's awesome, he has a great story!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

2 Re: Favorite EU Character on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:59 am

General Grievous wrote:Who was he? Just his name sounds interesting, LOL, I'd like to see what he's about!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hondo_Karr

Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

3 Re: Favorite EU Character on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Who was he? Just his name sounds interesting, LOL, I'd like to see what he's about!

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

4 Re: Favorite EU Character on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Hondo Karr is a good character as well. Wink

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

5 Re: Favorite EU Character on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:55 am

One EU character I forgot to mention was Revan. He has such a compelling story, going from Jedi, to the dark side, then through a complicated series of events, finally redeems himself. Not mention, there's so much mystery about him that it seems we'll always be learning more about him!

View user profile

6 Re: Favorite EU Character on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:02 am

LOL, that little scene back there was pretty crazy. I hate typos. I mean, my typing class is chaotic for me, I'm always messing up and having to go back to fix the problem!

View user profile

7 Re: Favorite EU Character on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:22 am

General Grievous wrote:Oh, LOL, I can see how that'd be disturbing. Ha, I ain't like that! Maybe silly and crazy, but not that!

XDDDD GREIVOUS!!!! XDD LOL I know you're not like that!

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

8 Re: Favorite EU Character on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:20 am

LOL, that's pretty funny in retrospect.

View user profile

9 Re: Favorite EU Character on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 am

Yeah, that's why I was like "Whaaa...?" lol

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

10 Re: Favorite EU Character on Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 am

Oh, LOL, I can see how that'd be disturbing. Ha, I ain't like that! Maybe silly and crazy, but not that!

View user profile

11 Re: Favorite EU Character on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 am

Oh, lol you fixed it. When you first put down the post it said "f" the ones Leia mentioned, so it took me off guard there for a minute, but I see you meant to say Of and it was just a typo lol.

12 Re: Favorite EU Character on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 pm

What were the question marks about?

View user profile

13 Re: Favorite EU Character on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:50 am

?????????????????????????????

14 Re: Favorite EU Character on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:04 am

Of the ones Leia mentioned a little while ago, I'd say Mara Jade is another great one, she was by far one of the best female characters in SW.

Last edited by General Grievous on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

15 Re: Favorite EU Character on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:47 am

Oh, I'm so confused - C-3PO lol I got lost there for a min, but yeah go Boba!

16 Re: Favorite EU Character on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:20 am

Leia Organa wrote:Favorite EU character HANDS DOWN is ANAKIN SOLO!!!!!!!!! Followed by Leia, Tahiri, Mara Jade, Corran and Mirax Horn, Mara Jade, and SO many more!
Ha, a big New Republic fan, eh?

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Ummm.... why is the SW books convo in the EU character thread???
Because we started it when we started talking about Boba fett, thenhis lightsaber, then book that was in, etc. Nothing got changed thread wise if you're asking.

View user profile

17 Re: Favorite EU Character on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 am

Ummm.... why is the SW books convo in the EU character thread???

18 Re: Favorite EU Character on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Favorite EU character HANDS DOWN is ANAKIN SOLO!!!!!!!!! Followed by Leia, Tahiri, Mara Jade, Corran and Mirax Horn, Mara Jade, and SO many more!

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

19 Re: Favorite EU Character on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:50 am

Well, what classics have you read? Some of them aren't worth reading, but others are quite good!

View user profile

20 Re: Favorite EU Character on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:46 am

Eh I am not much into classic.

21 Re: Favorite EU Character on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:30 am

It depends on the book, I like to read a lot of classics in fact.

View user profile

22 Re: Favorite EU Character on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:12 am

That is the only reason why I read books is because of Star Wars, other than that I don't like reading them.

23 Re: Favorite EU Character on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:33 am

Yes, that's another point too that I forgot to mention, the author also has to give the reader some imagination to deal with the story or else all else fails.

View user profile

24 Re: Favorite EU Character on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:22 am

Yes, because the author can only describe Star Wars so much, it is then up to you to decide the rest. It's just awesome.

25 Re: Favorite EU Character on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:36 am

Yeah, most SW books are, and I think I know why-in a "galaxy far, far away" where the reader can only imagine the thoughts going on through the authors head, the book has to be written detailed but clearly so that the reader won't get confused. Whenever an author is set to that limit, it comes out very well, because they're having to work much much harder than most regular authors!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum