Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151 Re: Video Games on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:53 am

LOL, yeah, especially if you have to pay monthly subsciption for it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

152 Re: Video Games on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:42 pm

I don't get them because I don't have the time to sit on the computer and play video games all day and fry my brain. lol

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

153 Re: Video Games on Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:18 am

yeah, me either, I'm not allowed. The funny thing is, I don't even want the online capabilities, i just want to play it alone, but even if you do that, it still connects to the server, and my parents won't let me do it. So unless they change how they do things, I'm never getting this game.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

154 Re: Video Games on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:37 am

Bummer, yeah I have never got into Online Games.

155 Re: Video Games on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:07 am

ARC Trooper wrote:We could talk about the latest game ''The Old Republic''.Is this been released yet?I dont know.
Well here's the thing, I REALLY want this game, especially since it kinda serves as the third KOTOR, but the problem is it's strictly online and my parents won't let me play it because of that.

View user profile

156 Re: Video Games on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:00 am

Prerelease was last month i do believe. I know you can play it, but im not sure if its completely done yet Wink

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

157 Re: Video Games on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 pm

It looks like a really cool game, I might just get it. IDK.

158 Re: Video Games on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:57 pm

We could talk about the latest game ''The Old Republic''.Is this been released yet?I dont know.

View user profile

159 Video Games on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:46 am

Got a great SW video game you want to talk about? Post your comments here!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum