Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Games

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1 Re: Video Games on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:30 am

LOL, sounds a bit nutty if you ask me. But then again, what is life without a bit of nuttiness here nd there, eh?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

2 Re: Video Games on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 am

General Grievous wrote:LOL, I've not heard of a single one of thouse actually, except for Naughty Bear. Wasn't that about some evil teddy bear that went out to rip the other ones apart?

Yeah that's naughty bear its about a bear who goes on a rampage because he isn't invited to party and he is picked up by the other bears. There is a lot of humor in that game.

3 Re: Video Games on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:11 am

Never heard of any of the videos you mentioned CIS.

View user profile

4 Re: Video Games on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:02 am

LOL, I've not heard of a single one of thouse actually, except for Naughty Bear. Wasn't that about some evil teddy bear that went out to rip the other ones apart?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

5 Re: Video Games on Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:35 am

I've played quite a lot of none star wars video games. My favorite ones would have to be Turok Evolution which I have on the ps2 and I also like some ps3 ones like Darksiders, Ninja Gaiden and Naughty Bear just to name a few.

6 Re: Video Games on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:46 am

I've heard those are really good, though I've never played one of them yet.

View user profile

7 Re: Video Games on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:09 pm

The Assassins Creed series is amazing Very Happy

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

8 Re: Video Games on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:36 am

Jango Nova wrote:"Run, you'll only die tired"
LOL, I forgot about thatmotto of his. That was is infinitely better. Who came up with that by the way (and I don't mean Boba Fett, I mean which author or SW writer gave him that saying)

CISFANBOY wrote:What other video games do you guys play aside from Star Wars ones?
Well, I've been playing a lot of the new Batman games recently-Arkham Asylum which came out a couple years ago and the very recent release, Arkham City. I'm also an avid supporter of the classic Nintendo games like Mario, and if I can get my hands on one of the few, good Indiana Jones games out there, I'll usually play a lot of that.

View user profile

9 Re: Video Games on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 am

I really like the strategie games ''Napoleon Total War'' and ''Company of Heroes''. And I like shooter games as well like all the Brothers in Arms games .

View user profile

10 Re: Video Games on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:18 pm

What other video games do you guys play aside from Star Wars ones?

11 Re: Video Games on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 pm

"Run, you'll only die tired"

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

12 Re: Video Games on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:23 am

LOL, I think that would be a good saying for someone like Boba Fett, you know? Considering he lets nothing get in his way of bounties, I think a motto like that would suit him just fine.

View user profile

13 Re: Video Games on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:49 am

Hm...yeah why not?

View user profile

14 Re: Video Games on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:32 am

Ha, that would be an epic motto on some sort of banner-"Nothing stops me..."

View user profile

15 Re: Video Games on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:27 am

Yeah its alright.Im on the move again. Nothing stops me.

View user profile

16 Re: Video Games on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:24 am

So did you get anymore prgress on your campaign?

View user profile

17 Re: Video Games on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 pm

yeah ok ''there is no such thing'' ,you convinced me master Kenobi. LOL!

View user profile

18 Re: Video Games on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:07 am

Ha, talk about bad luck! Though as Kenobi would say, "there is not such thing as luck..."

View user profile

19 Re: Video Games on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Today's Galactic conquest was outragous! The Rebels launched an attack in Coruscant and I LOST! I couldnt believe it! For the first time I lost a battle in this map! But that was only the beginning. I launched a counterattack in Utapau and LOST again!!! Finally I took the initiative again defending Endor. I rebuilt my fleet and took back Coruscant.
I will finish the campaign tomorrow. The Rebels were really angry today.

View user profile

20 Re: Video Games on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:55 am

I rarely use the mines actually, I prefer his rocket launcher. With them, you shoot just about anywhere a BOOM!

View user profile

21 Re: Video Games on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:54 pm

The ARC Troopers mins are useful. Place them in small entrances and BOOM!!!

View user profile

22 Re: Video Games on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:43 am

Yeah, or the ARC Trooper (no pun intended).

View user profile

23 Re: Video Games on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:01 am

The best anti-droideka class is the jet Trooper.

View user profile

24 Re: Video Games on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:55 am

Exactly, the droidekas practically blockade the opening of the cave, LOL, talk about a time when a LOT of grenades are being thrown around.

View user profile

25 Re: Video Games on Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:32 am

Yes,the ice caves are beatiful. And if you play CW in this map the ice caves are soon overrun by battledroids with droidekas on the lead most times.Things get pretty hot then.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum