Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Books

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Books on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:38 am

Wow, you two have a good sized book collection! (Jedi and Grievous)

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

52 Re: Books on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:Oooh this is a GREAT topic. Smile

I have 68 Star Wars books. Very Happy
Yes. 68. And you know what's sad? Most of them my mom bought. For HERSELF. I wish I were kidding....LOL!!

Well, right now I'm in the middle of reading three Star Wars books. I'm reading Choices of One by the great Timothy Zahn.....Specter of the Past by once again, the great Timothy Zahn.....and Dark Force Rising which is also by the great Timothy Zahn. Wink I'm a huge Zahn fan...if you couldn't tell. XD

My mom has been reading the New Jedi Order books, and I cried my eyes out today over Anakin Solo's death. (oops, spoiler?? XD) Seriously though, I read that part of Star By Star, and cried and cried and cried. XD Razz

My collection spans mostly in the Rebellion and New Republic time period. I haven't gotten into KOTOR or Legacy books yet.....I am interested in KOTOR but I hate Legacy. It's just too depressing. XD I know pretty much everything that happens though. Wink

I might be getting some new books from a friend of mine....he's got a lot of doubles, and offered to give me some of his collection!!! Very Happy I hope I don't have the ones he's got doubles of! LOL!! Wink
Yeah, Zahn's a GREAT writer, every SW book I've read by him has been fantastic. Not to mention, it was his Thrawn trilogy that began putting SW into the novel publishing industry utside of the movie novelizations themselves.

Jango Nova wrote:Im enjoying reading the Fate of the Jedi series currently. Pretty much a fan of all of Karen Traviss's work as well do to the large fact that she basically made the Mando culture. ;D
Yeah, she's good to, my only complaint is that her books can get really confusing sometimes, IDK why though.

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:I am into the books after the OT, but I think next time I read a book it will be on TOR.
yeah, I've heard those TOR books are really good, and I MUST have the Revan novel when it comes out, I totally want to know what happened to him after the original KOTOR!

My collection consists of 33 novels, all spanning from the movie novelizations, Clone Wars (I have a lot of those), and Rise of the Empire era and beyond. I also have a lot of little kidde books I collected when I was younger, but I don't really count or even look at those anymore, LOL.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

53 Re: Books on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:20 pm

I am into the books after the OT, but I think next time I read a book it will be on TOR.

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

54 Re: Books on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Im enjoying reading the Fate of the Jedi series currently. Pretty much a fan of all of Karen Traviss's work as well do to the large fact that she basically made the Mando culture. ;D

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

55 Re: Books on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:49 am

Oooh this is a GREAT topic. Smile

I have 68 Star Wars books. Very Happy
Yes. 68. And you know what's sad? Most of them my mom bought. For HERSELF. sillyyoda I wish I were kidding....LOL!!

Well, right now I'm in the middle of reading three Star Wars books. I'm reading Choices of One by the great Timothy Zahn.....Specter of the Past by once again, the great Timothy Zahn.....and Dark Force Rising which is also by the great Timothy Zahn. Wink I'm a huge Zahn fan...if you couldn't tell. XD

My mom has been reading the New Jedi Order books, and I cried my eyes out today over Anakin Solo's death. (oops, spoiler?? XD) Seriously though, I read that part of Star By Star, and cried and cried and cried. XD Razz

My collection spans mostly in the Rebellion and New Republic time period. I haven't gotten into KOTOR or Legacy books yet.....I am interested in KOTOR but I hate Legacy. It's just too depressing. XD I know pretty much everything that happens though. Wink

I might be getting some new books from a friend of mine....he's got a lot of doubles, and offered to give me some of his collection!!! Very Happy I hope I don't have the ones he's got doubles of! LOL!! Wink

marajade lukelightsaber yodalove lukelightsaber marajade
Check out my Fanfiction Account: Fallon Skywalker's Fanfiction
Check out my DeviantART Account: JediChickFallon on DeviantART
Check out my Blog: Adventures of a Fangirl
View user profile

56 Books on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:46 am

This is the place to talk about all the great SW books there are!

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum