Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Saga

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: The Saga on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Yep! Its the only one I never watched in german and now that I watched it I can say that its not so bad. The only bad voice was Dooku's. It wasnt the deep voice Christopher Lee has. Everyone else was fine,even General Grievous.

View user profile

52 Re: The Saga on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Oh, do you mean on that german channel you mentioned in the Main chat?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

53 Re: The Saga on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:46 am

Hey,almost forgot it. In 30 min. begins ROTS.

View user profile

54 Re: The Saga on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:31 am

LOL, I can definitely imagine!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

55 Re: The Saga on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 am

General Grievous wrote:LOL, really? Ha, I should make that a tradition of my own someday...
Yeah its very funny everytime.HAHAHA!

View user profile

56 Re: The Saga on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:24 am

LOL, really? Ha, I should make that a tradition of my own someday...

View user profile

57 Re: The Saga on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Since 1999 Im always shouting that in every SW movie in the theaters. Razz Razz Razz

View user profile

58 Re: The Saga on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:06 am

LOL, I would've LOVED to be in the theater hearing you guys say that. I think there should have been an encore amongst the other people too, I mean, let's face it, they were all thinking about it...

View user profile

59 Re: The Saga on Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 am

Im BACK!!! And yes and did enjoy it. It was a beatiful moment remembering myself back in 1999 watching it in the theaters for the first time ,
I was with three other fanboys I know.Once the SW logo appeared during the intro we shouted together ''STAR WARS!!!'', the people in the theater started laughing.Not that there were many watching it (we were about 40 people only),but we wanted to show the others that we're true fanboys.

So I agree with you GG in all your points.The best scenes were in Otoh Gunga,the podrace,the space battle and some sequences with Watto and Maul's recon droids.
I also noticed the improved sound of the movie.First off I could hear music in scenes I never heard again in the DVD. And then the other impressive sounds were in the battle with the Gungans.The sound was very sharp when I heard the debris falling from the explosion's the AAT's caused. And then the other cool sounds were in the lightsaber duel,of course. Im almost sure that new sounds were added in these scene's.Most impressive!!!
And I also recommend everyone else to go for it,as GG did.Its worth it.Belive me.

View user profile

60 Re: The Saga on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:35 am

Awesome, I think you'll really enjoy it ARC!

View user profile

61 Re: The Saga on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:29 pm

In about 5 hours from now I will be watching TPM in 3D.

View user profile

62 Re: The Saga on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 am

Thank you, and yes it is definitely something to get excited over if you are:

A. A Big Star Wars Nerd

B. Like 3D Movies

C. Are Going to See It

or D. All of the Above

View user profile

63 Re: The Saga on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:07 am

That's cool GG,Im so excited about it.

View user profile

64 Re: The Saga on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:49 am

LOL!

Speaking of Podracers, here's my review of TPM in 3D.

http://starwarsunderworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/star-wars-phantom-menace-in-3d-review.html

View user profile

65 Re: The Saga on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:32 am

I prefer a speeder bike.LOL!

View user profile

66 Re: The Saga on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:05 am

Oh, too bad, maybe you could use a podracer?...

View user profile

67 Re: The Saga on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:29 am

Sounds intersting. Now Im sure I'll go for it.But propably I wont get a chance for it today and tomorrow.We have a general strike the next two days ,so I cant get a bus to the city center.

View user profile

68 Re: The Saga on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:22 am

Ok, the 3D was EPIC! I loved every second of it, these movies were MADE for 3D technology! If you haven't got plans to go see it, change your minds right now, cancel your most important business meetings, play hooky from school, or "get sick" for the day and go watch this movie in all it's awesomeness.

The Podrace was spectacular in 3D, and so was the space battle. I found the #D during the ending duel very interesting, and in general the 3D technology impressed me a lot.

View user profile

69 Re: The Saga on Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:47 am

I propably go for it too on Tuesday. My friend (the one who plays TOR) asked me today to go with him.

View user profile

70 Re: The Saga on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 am

CISFANBOY wrote:Is anyone here going to watch TPM in 3D?
I am tomorrow actually! A friend and I are going to go see it, and both of us are quite excited. That's one reason i may not be on tomorrow, I have a lot going on for me this weekend.

View user profile

71 Re: The Saga on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Im not sure about it yet.

View user profile

72 Re: The Saga on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Is anyone here going to watch TPM in 3D?

73 The Saga on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:45 am

Who wants to talk some good ole' SW?

Last edited by General Grievous on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum