Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Saga

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: The Saga on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:32 am

Haha, yeah, Yoda was AMAZING to see in action.

The whole Kamino/Fett/clones scene was interesting, but it was too confusing to watch at first for me. You have to almost go fully into EU sources for all that to be explained, and most average viewers will not do that.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

27 Re: The Saga on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 am

General Grievous wrote:True. So for the apparently many AOTC fans out there, what's y'alls fav part of the movie? Just curious.

I like so many....

I like all Kamino and Clone Facilities scenes and of course the action in the arena. First the Jedi charging the droids and later the appearance of the clones to save the day.

View user profile

28 Re: The Saga on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:43 pm

For me it's Yoda fighting Dooku. It was so awesome the first time he lit that lightsaber and started flipping around. Or it's Jango Fett. I'm a big fan of the Fett family.

View user profile

29 Re: The Saga on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 am

True. So for the apparently many AOTC fans out there, what's y'alls fav part of the movie? Just curious.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

30 Re: The Saga on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:08 am

General Grievous wrote:Yeah. Not to mention, they'd have to get different actors since the OT heros are so old. And Star Wars simply isn't Star Wars with Mark Hammill playing Luke Skywalker, or Harrison Ford play Han Solo.
Yes, there are so many irreplaceable actors: Billy Dee, Frank Oz...

View user profile

31 Re: The Saga on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Yeah. Not to mention, they'd have to get different actors since the OT heros are so old. And Star Wars simply isn't Star Wars with Mark Hammill playing Luke Skywalker, or Harrison Ford play Han Solo.

View user profile

32 Re: The Saga on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:58 pm

General Grievous wrote:Eh, kinda. It looks more like they just used today's technology to make what they used decades ago to look better. If they were remake the movie from scratch with today's technology, that would look much better. But that would be a dumb idea, the movie is still fine as it is.
Agreed, no remake. They could not make it anything but worse.

View user profile

33 Re: The Saga on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:49 am

Haha, if this doesn't remind me of the old days, I don't know what will. We STILL have more AOTC fans than anyone else I think! LOL!

View user profile

34 Re: The Saga on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:17 am

General Grievous wrote:So anyway, just to get things interesting here, what was y'all's fav SW episode out of the saga? Mine was Revenge of the Sith all the way, but I was wondering if we had any OT fans here as well?

Attack of the Clones is my favorite Star Wars film.

35 Re: The Saga on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:12 am

Eh, kinda. It looks more like they just used today's technology to make what they used decades ago to look better. If they were remake the movie from scratch with today's technology, that would look much better. But that would be a dumb idea, the movie is still fine as it is.

View user profile

36 Re: The Saga on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 pm

General Grievous wrote: It's a shame it was made back as far as it was, that movie would've been spectacular with all the technology we have nowadays.
Well, we kind of have that now with all the special editions.

View user profile

37 Re: The Saga on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Yeah, I don't get this whole OT vs. PT war. It's still Star Wars right? PT is just giving us the backstory to what happened in the OT, not trying to create some whole other story that'll "ruin SW forever and ever". I guess some people just prefer their movie series incomplete, LOL.

Yes, ESB was my second favorite, next to ROTS like I said before. ESB had everything in it, major land battle, epic spaceship escapes, and a very long, very awesome lightsaber duel. It's a shame it was made back as far as it was, that movie would've been spectacular with all the technology we have nowadays.

View user profile

38 Re: The Saga on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm

General Grievous wrote:So anyway, just to get things interesting here, what was y'all's fav SW episode out of the saga? Mine was Revenge of the Sith all the way, but I was wondering if we had any OT fans here as well?
Yes, ESB is my favorite movie. OT is defenetly better than PT. But I don't hate the PT like some people do. In fact, I love ROTS! I acctually think it is better than ANH. Episodes 1 & 2 however, they are good but unlike the rest of the saga, there are better movies.

View user profile

39 Re: The Saga on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am

Haha, back in the old days, almost everyone besides me and Jaina were either AOTC fans or OT fans. You have nothing to be ashamed of!

Oh, Jango's fav was ANH? Really? I'm surprised to be honest, I figured his would be AOTC because of all the clones and of course Fett him self or maybe Empire/Return thanks to Boba. BTW, do any of you know where he is? I haven't seen him on here in forever.

View user profile

40 Re: The Saga on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Mine is Attack of the Clones ( I know, I know,how is this possible)

The only one here I know to have a fav from the OT is Jango Nova ( ANH )

View user profile

41 Re: The Saga on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:22 am

So anyway, just to get things interesting here, what was y'all's fav SW episode out of the saga? Mine was Revenge of the Sith all the way, but I was wondering if we had any OT fans here as well?

View user profile

42 Re: The Saga on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:40 am

Yeah, definitely, we need to see some progression, just not an overbearing amount of it. Personally, I'm still one of those canon-junkies who say that everything goes against the timeline, but as one of those people, I cansay I'm pleased with the progression to Ep 3 even if a bit iffy when referring back to canon.

View user profile

43 Re: The Saga on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:50 am

YES! I don't mind some good Ep III action, but Anakin is a little too strong in that dept. I say more clone action for Order 66 and Dave Filoni did say they were heading in that direction. Sounds like it will be cool.

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

44 Re: The Saga on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:13 am

I like how they are making it closer to Episode 3, but I find it wierd how they're making it connect to all the others. Those are the episodes that they are trying to connect to too much IMO.

View user profile

45 Re: The Saga on Thu May 31, 2012 7:39 am

I don't think they have made it yet, but Filoni was talking about a change that might come to Grievous' character. He said it was time to start moving more towards the movies, but if yo uask me I think one of the big problems with The Clone Wars is that they ARE too close to the movies. I liked Season 1 of The Clone Wars so much because it was fresh with new stories to be told, now they are just coming to close to the movies and going into areas where there isn't too much to explore anymore.

46 Re: The Saga on Thu May 31, 2012 4:04 am

I didn't even know they had a new model, i'd have to see it to see if I'd like it or not.

View user profile

47 Re: The Saga on Wed May 30, 2012 2:02 am

Speaking of ruining Grievous, you think Filoni is still going to do that character model change for him? I kind of like it the way he is right now.

48 Re: The Saga on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 am

Yeah, Grievous has an awesome voice, it'd be a shame if it got ruined.

View user profile

49 Re: The Saga on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:13 am

HAHAHA! Indeed. "Who ruined Grievous's voice?!?!"

View user profile

50 Re: The Saga on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:41 am

Awesome! It'd be bad if Grievous sounded bad in German. I would have to kill someone then...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum