Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the best the EU can offer?!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:07 am

LOL, I had a feeling you would. Just for the record, if you liked Canderous Ordo from the first game, you'll be pleased to know that he's in TSL too. BTW, how far have you gotten? Are you still on Peragus II or are you farther?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

27 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:35 am

General Grievous wrote:
StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Yes it was, even though season 3 had a lot of good ones, that one won for me!
Yeah same here

ARC Trooper wrote:
StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Grievous the Geonosis battle was one of the best episodes they made, but how in the world did the seps take back Geonosis with it being under the control of the Republic and build HUGE droid factory's with secret weapons right under the Republic's nose! Makes no sense to me.

I thought about that too.The logic in that is perhaps that the Republic didnt took over the planet at all.They just crushed the seps saved the Jedi and left.And remember Poggles words.He said to Count Dooku that his people will hide in catacombs.So the Geonosians started to build factories again once the Republic left the planet.
Hmm, that makes sense. Wait for the republic to leave then pop back up all over the map. Not a bad theory ARC... It's best thing I've heard so far.

Jango Nova wrote:
StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Yes it was, even though season 3 had a lot of good ones, that one won for me!

Lol it had some good ones, then it had 6 political episodes in a row and then it went into the Mortis trilogy.. GAG! half of the season didn't have anything to do with the war =(

Anyway back on topic, i just started reading the newest Fate of the Jedi book and im liking it so far, and we finally got a computer to run KOTOR 2 so im also playing that currently
Yeah, if only the rest of the season had followed in Clone Cadets footsteps...

Anyway, you LOVE kotor 2! Just watch out for glitches, they're all over the place and can stop your entire gameply/make you start over. If you need my help on bypassing one of them, avoiding a glitch from happnening altogether, just let me know and I can give you some tips, depending on if I've seen it or not. Some of them may require going back some if they've already happened or making sure you do something right on a certain planet before it can happen.

BTW, what type of character are you playing? Are you playing the canonical light-sided female storyline or something else?

Lol im going dark side male :p going to see how Mando i can get him :p

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

28 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:48 am

Yeah same here

ARC Trooper wrote:
StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Grievous the Geonosis battle was one of the best episodes they made, but how in the world did the seps take back Geonosis with it being under the control of the Republic and build HUGE droid factory's with secret weapons right under the Republic's nose! Makes no sense to me.

I thought about that too.The logic in that is perhaps that the Republic didnt took over the planet at all.They just crushed the seps saved the Jedi and left.And remember Poggles words.He said to Count Dooku that his people will hide in catacombs.So the Geonosians started to build factories again once the Republic left the planet.
Hmm, that makes sense. Wait for the republic to leave then pop back up all over the map. Not a bad theory ARC... It's best thing I've heard so far.

Jango Nova wrote:

Lol it had some good ones, then it had 6 political episodes in a row and then it went into the Mortis trilogy.. GAG! half of the season didn't have anything to do with the war =(

Anyway back on topic, i just started reading the newest Fate of the Jedi book and im liking it so far, and we finally got a computer to run KOTOR 2 so im also playing that currently
Yeah, if only the rest of the season had followed in Clone Cadets footsteps...

Anyway, you LOVE kotor 2! Just watch out for glitches, they're all over the place and can stop your entire gameply/make you start over. If you need my help on bypassing one of them, avoiding a glitch from happnening altogether, just let me know and I can give you some tips, depending on if I've seen it or not. Some of them may require going back some if they've already happened or making sure you do something right on a certain planet before it can happen.

BTW, what type of character are you playing? Are you playing the canonical light-sided female storyline or something else?

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

29 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

View user profile

30 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:35 pm

View user profile

31 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Yes it was, even though season 3 had a lot of good ones, that one won for me!

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

32 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:50 am

Clone cadets? Oh yeah, that was by far the best single episode of S3.

View user profile

33 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:53 am

And I actually liked the Domino Squad episode.

34 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:53 am

LOL true, Rookies was a classic.

View user profile

35 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:46 am

Yes, I couldn't agree more, those were some of the best episodes! That and Rookies was awesome!

36 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:10 am

Dan Grievous wrote:I do not know about that, but they do tend to not mind putting things that do not mesh! Like farmers who can not defend themselves on Felucia! FELUCIA, where everything can eat you!

Or like the Lurmen on Maridun who have those crazy tribes of rolling snakes the Amanin that would kill everybody if they could and they are not even mentioned!

Indeed, they tend to do that... but again... if you have entire episodes sucked in Anakin's Egocentric Blackhole, you will never get any development! If they allowed more episodes to other characters, there could be good development!
You know, I think you're taking this the wrong way. The problem with it all, and possibly the entire series, is they don't focus on what's already been given to them. If they would just take a look into the EU, see what's available to mess with, form stories around that with characters that would fit well into it, everything would be perfectly fine in TCW! We wouldn't have entire seasons dedicated to just one person, we wouldn't have people there just to be there, we would have great stories and development, we wouldn't have untimely deaths or births or entire well-established backstories of great characters destroyed! We wouldn't have this repeat of battles we already know, or if we did, they would be like what we aleady know, aka we're not going to have 2 Battles of Kamino, just the one that we can see in either a TV show or a comic! Take a look at what's been handed to you TCW, don't destroy it!

I agree, that was pretty weird, though I'm not comlaining, of all the "2nd battles" of something like Kamino or Mon Calamari, Geonosis was the best.

View user profile

37 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:12 am

Grievous the Geonosis battle was one of the best episodes they made, but how in the world did the seps take back Geonosis with it being under the control of the Republic and build HUGE droid factory's with secret weapons right under the Republic's nose! Makes no sense to me.

38 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm

I do not know about that, but they do tend to not mind putting things that do not mesh! Like farmers who can not defend themselves on Felucia! FELUCIA, where everything can eat you!

Or like the Lurmen on Maridun who have those crazy tribes of rolling snakes the Amanin that would kill everybody if they could and they are not even mentioned!

Indeed, they tend to do that... but again... if you have entire episodes sucked in Anakin's Egocentric Blackhole, you will never get any development! If they allowed more episodes to other characters, there could be good development!

View user profile

39 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Dan Grievous wrote:Nobody kills the EU, GL is the master of SW and if he wants he could make Luke in a tutu, but he has not killed the good stuff!

Even Piell's death in TCW in his pathetic death in the book where he died like a rat! TCW helps the EU, it does not kill it...
The Clone Wars would have been created in any way...
Tue, it was a better death, but still, they keep rolling over the EU. The EU has established facts about the poeple, locations, etc. but they don't bother to look it up, they just create something anyway and don't care if it completey ruins everything or not!

Ahsoka messes up the timeline

Greedo in Sphere of Influence messes up the timeline

Aurra Sing without force powers ruins her entire backstory

There was already a battle of Kamino, geonosis, and Mon Calamari, but it looks like they're adding twice of them!

And many more...

View user profile

40 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Like I said, it's really up to the fans about what they think of it.

41 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Nobody kills the EU, GL is the master of SW and if he wants he could make Luke in a tutu, but he has not killed the good stuff!

Even Piell's death in TCW in his pathetic death in the book where he died like a rat! TCW helps the EU, it does not kill it...
The Clone Wars would have been created in any way...

View user profile

42 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:09 am

Ha! Lol.

43 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:35 am

Considering it's destroying the EU, probably.

View user profile

44 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:24 am

Nope. Do you think without the EU that SWTCW would have ever been created?

45 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:03 am

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:So I guess the EU is a very good and important thing not only to Star Wars, but the fans.
Very true, without the EU, SW wouldn't be where it is today.

Jango Nova wrote:Yes it is. And thats is why a lot of people dont like TCW tv series cause they have basically overlooked most of the books in that time period and made it up themselves. :/ But that is a discussion for another topic.

has anyone read any of the Fate of the Jedi series? Im personally loving them
Yeah, TCW really does roll the EU over. It makes me mad. LOL, like you said, another discussion for another time.

No, I haven't, I'm focusing more on Pre-empire era right now, or directly in Empire era.

View user profile

46 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 pm

No I haven't read it, I will have to look it up sometime.

47 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes it is. And thats is why a lot of people dont like TCW tv series cause they have basically overlooked most of the books in that time period and made it up themselves. :/ But that is a discussion for another topic.

has anyone read any of the Fate of the Jedi series? Im personally loving them

View user profile

48 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 pm

So I guess the EU is a very good and important thing not only to Star Wars, but the fans.

49 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 am

You're right, each fan's mind somewhat makes the EU, fills in the gaps yet to be filled, and much more!

View user profile

50 Re: What is the best the EU can offer?! on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:46 am

Yeah, it is cool how it's so confusing that you get to use your amagination for it, so it's kind of up to the fan to decide what the EU is like.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum