Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:59 am

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Yep. BTW Congrats on almost 7,000 posts!
Ha, LOL, true, but I rarely keep up with that anymore.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

177 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:12 am

Yep. BTW Congrats on almost 7,000 posts!

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

178 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:08 am

Thanks, because the more people in on it, the more he's limited and can't do whatever he's trying to do.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

179 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 am

Sure! I'll try my best to keep the Underworld a nice place for SW fans.

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

180 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 am

Eh, what can I say, we got a spammer that won't leave and likes to make trouble for us. If you see him on posting crazy stuff like Lucas is racist, bashing fan-fics, etc. try and keep an eye on him for as long as possible until an admin/mod gets on to delete him. We don't want him doing something too crazy, lol.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

181 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:48 am

what's is happening? I have been trying to stay out of it, but really, what's going on?

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

182 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:22 am

Hey Dan, don't respond to that guy if he comes back, he's a major troublemaker, he's been on the forum before.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

183 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Again, It is not you or about you, I am saying that I do not like the AHsoka Tano.

I am sorry if you feel that critisizing her means attacking you. You can bash away all my faves and I will get why as not many like them! Bash away! Or Criticize away! Point out their flaws - that is all I did to Ahsoka and you started calling me a pessimistic human or something...

Sorry for the "old man upstairs" quote, I did not you were THAT religious! Wow, I apologise if that joke about religion upset you so much. Sorrry...

Cool, so what if my opinions are "whacked"!? There are not about you but about the moment in the past three seasons featuring Anakin and Ahsoka!

Who is walking over you... I just said I do not like Ahsoka and her voice actress, how is that walking over you?!

Again I apologise and advise you that it is just critisizing of a character...should we get mad and start riots if "Rotten Tomatoes" or other critics call TCW movie garbage?!

View user profile

184 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:55 am

Alright. That is it. I am freaking FED UP with you Dan Grievous.

First off, thank you General Grievous for backing me up on that. I appreciate it.

Now Dan...

You have now insulted my favorite characters, my favorite tv show on MANY levels, my favorite actress, and ME.

okay, I understand that. Whatever. I don't care.

BUT THEN you insulted my VALUES and my FAITH. THAT IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE. face4 face4 face4 face4 face4 face4 face4

This is no longer about the Clone Wars and your whacked opinions. This is about me. I do not care how selfish that sounded.
I will NOT be insulted like this any longer. face
I am no longer replying to this. Or you. Read Main Chat to see why. If you even care. face

So in conclusion dearest Dan Grievous, get a life. And get out of mine. yeahright

P.S. I will not apologize any more. I refuse to be walked all over. face4


______________________________________________________________________________________________

marajade lukelightsaber yodalove lukelightsaber marajade
Check out my Fanfiction Account: Fallon Skywalker's Fanfiction
Check out my DeviantART Account: JediChickFallon on DeviantART
Check out my Blog: Adventures of a Fangirl
View user profile

185 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:34 am

I am not attacking her, she feels the bash of the weak Togruta character a personal attack. She should not accept those fact about Ahsoka personal.
I know, if she is a fan also of the OT a lot, I am sure she could say like many OT fans that Grievous and everything connected to him is stupid and that he is pointless. I have heard and been written things like that, but I just love him too much and just do not care, I move on and they keep loving the OT and I keep loving Grievous!

So in the end even if a character is considered by many a fail that does not need to make you stop loving or adoring the character!

View user profile

186 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 am

General, you are right, but again - I showcase my dislike of Ahsoka and then the Chick starts to describe what I am and so I did the same! lol

And admit that the Trench thing is because many people even men are disgusted by spiders and she is a female too so it is not an attack, but more a proven fact in human nature!

View user profile

187 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:09 am

General Grievous wrote:
StarWarsTalkShow wrote:That's it Grievous. Still it's Star Wars so you really can't wrong unless they mess up the time line, so as long as they keep the time line and their Star Wars history in order I'm cool.
Well, ahem, THAT's a discusssion for another time considering TCW HAS messed up the timeline and EU quite a bit. They appear to be set on making me mad, LOL.

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Sorry about missing words or bad grammer in my posts, I'm using a mobile phone.
Ha, it's fine, in fact I've found few errors in any of your posts, something that usually requires me going back through my post a few times since I'm only semi-good at typing whenever I'm at a REGULAR keyborad.
ha :p

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/StarWarsTalkShow

188 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:54 am

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:That's it Grievous. Still it's Star Wars so you really can't wrong unless they mess up the time line, so as long as they keep the time line and their Star Wars history in order I'm cool.
Well, ahem, THAT's a discusssion for another time considering TCW HAS messed up the timeline and EU quite a bit. They appear to be set on making me mad, LOL.

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:Sorry about missing words or bad grammer in my posts, I'm using a mobile phone.
Ha, it's fine, in fact I've found few errors in any of your posts, something that usually requires me going back through my post a few times since I'm only semi-good at typing whenever I'm at a REGULAR keyborad.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

189 L on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 am

Sorry about missing words or bad grammer in my posts, I'm using a mobile phone.

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/StarWarsTalkShow

190 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:26 am

That's it Grievous. Still it's Star Wars so you really can't wrong unless they mess up the time line, so as long as they keep the time line and their Star Wars history in order I'm cool.

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/StarWarsTalkShow

191 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:*headdesk*

I apologize. I was mad. I was actually watching TCW when typing that last message......now looking at it, I feel like an idiot. So I'm sorry.

But that doesn't change my opinion. I still LOVE TCW, and I think it is everyone's story, like you said Grievous. I should amend that statement before. I READ in an interview with Dave Filoni that HE SAID it was Ahsoka's story, TCW, and that it would start and end with her. That's not just my opinion. Wink

Also, what is it for us to argue/judge? This is George Lucas's, Dave Filoni's, and all the other SW creators's universe. We are just fans who /sometimes/ (cough, me, cough) go overboard. Razz
So again, I'm sorry. I'm not sorry for WHAT I said, but HOW I said it. XDD I was ready to pull of some arms. Wink
Ha, LOL, I could tell! It's fine though, it's not like you have to apologize, i'm just making sure things don't go outta hand just because of different views.

ARC Trooper wrote:WOW! I see Ive lost a big conversation in this thread!
Yeah, no kidding. Probably the biggest TCW discussion we've had for a while!

StarWarsTalkShow wrote:I look at all the seasons for having a different purpose to them, for insistence: Season 1 was for action and explaining the Clone Wars, Season 2 was for the bounty hunters and was by far the best in cool episodes, Season 3 was more of the boring one which was revealing secrets to us so we didn't have to watch the Clone Wars in the dark and it was also answering a lot of questions the fans had (Plus we know maul "MIGHT" be alive.) So I just don't see how you can dislike any of the seasons seeing how they all played a different role in SWTCW. I bet if you went back and watched all the episode straight it would all make sense and all of the action, story lines, politics, ect... would blend and make sense and it wouldn't seem to be too much of one thing. You see we are seeing it episode by episode and season by season and are forgetting about what happened in the last season, so I suggest going back and re watching them because it's really all one season split into parts that all come together in the end. I hope this helps, but this is just my opinion.
That's what I've said for a long time! Each season has something about theat the others lack, so really the only way to judge which one you like more is by seeing which type of episodes you like more.

S1-all its episodes had action and story blended the best, but had poor animation and no episodes that REALLY stood out and made you go WOW. Maybe a couple, like Lair of Grievous, Hostage Crisis, and a few others, but they all blended in together so there was nothing that popped.

S2-DID have episodes that popped, with Landing at Point Rain, Legacy of Terror, Brain Invaders, The Grievous arc, the Mandlore episodes, and lastly, the Zillo Beast episodes. BUT, they also began to lack in the blend I mentioned, with the episodes having equal time with and without action. Some did, but not nearly as many as in S1. S2 focused more on action instead of storyline.

S3-Focused more on Story than action. This created dull episodes, with the except of the premire, Opress Arc, Citadel episodes, and finale. But, it had superb animation and better character developemnt than ever, which is a major plus IMO.



So it really depends on what you're going for-S1 is for just some generally good episodes but didn't make you go WOW, S2 was more for comlpete action and no story, but because of this gave episodes that really popped, and S3 was for the more comlicated parts of the SW Universe as a whole. Many EU fans would probably like it the best, except for Even Piell's death though, LOL.



ARC Trooper wrote:Its the same thing that Dan wrote.We like the CW show in general simply because its SW.But its reasonable to do critical for every season and say which one you liked more.
True, all of us are going to like one season over another.

Dan Grievous wrote:Where should I start?! Hmmm...

1. I have a couple of flat assumptions about the Jedi Chick regarding Trench.
- She is girl/woman/female and it is proven that the majority of that demographic hate all manner of bugs and arachnids. The oposite of what I love...I bet on this most or...

- Wrote that just to say some simple come back for the Anitard and the Togruta comments...

2. No... whatever you say, I will not stop pointing the good or the bad(overused) moments in TCW! And, yes, the Togruta and the Chosen One are hogging the spotlight and are getting old too fast!

3. The last sentence of number 2 led me to this: If they lay off the Ani/Soka episodes, even if there are repeating scenarios and if they totally change the jedi cast for those episodes... then it would be hard to notice if the show is repeating itself. But when you have the Dumb Duo in every rescue mission or assault, it starts to feel that they are rehashing the same stuff. The Ryloth episodes and the Geonosis arc would be better if those two were on Coruscant playing pazaak! lol
Seeing the same cast of Jedi at every battle with little change to the supporting cast is getting stale, especially with Tano's mugs in every battle!
If they appeared less, we could get a more detailed stories on Kit Fisto, Master Tiin (who was shoved aside and if Ani/Soka were not there, he would have shined at the Citadel!) and even Shaak Ti at the battle of Kamino!
With less of those two, the episodes would be fresher and you would not get bored by the fact the annoying pair of character that never will die until the end of the show!
More OTHER-Jedi episodes, give the DumbDuo a break...

4. Thanks to General Grievous for being the voice of reason in this thread! And Yes, "Hostage Crisis" blows the wookiee-induced S3 finale out of the water!

5. I heard Dave Filoni that in S3 GL and it almost sounded like Lucas was running the show with ideas and directions and advisory and Dave was just nodding, so if anything went wrong and it did in S3, the king of the boredome, is partially his fault too! Politics, buh Humbug!

I can tell that you're a very pessimistic person! I'll be praying for you and your attitude.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm frankly sick and tired of you bashing my favorite characters!!! Do you think before you type? Do you think? At all?!? Did you think that maybe calling Ahsoka a 'special needs character' offended me AT ALL?? Well it did. Because unlike you, I really love Ahsoka's character, and when you insulted Ashley Eckstein by saying Ahsoka's got an annoying voice, you drew the line. I am probably one of Ashley's biggest fans, and that HURT.
So drop your pessimistic attitude. I don't really care if you hate 'Anitard' or 'Snipster'. You're offending people who DO like them. From now on, I'd greatly appreciate it if you don't have anything GOOD to say about the past few seasons of The Clone Wars you'd just stop saying anything at all.

Listen, I've been nice, I've respected your opinions, but i'm tired of you continually bashing what so many people in the Clone Wars crew work so hard to bring to life on the screen.

So from now on, THINK before you type such hateful stuff.

6. Jedi-Chick, sorry, I do not what to say to a fan like you! And are a deeply religious fan who believe in the old man upstairs?! DO not tell me in that manner, cause it makes you sound and look silly...
I am not hateful or pessimistic of everything but villains, I am hateful of blind Hero worship!
I like very much Master Di, Even Piell, the lurmen, Duchess Satine, Embo, Plo Koon, Baron Papanoida, Tarkin and many more and I do not like when overseen characters upstage them as this is their conflict too... so I did not get the messed up, preachy post about what I like and what is wrong with me! Stop taking it personal! Very Happy

7. DUH, Tano is a character with special needs... I can not pretend to love something so utter disgusting and pointless!

8. Yes, I do not like Eckstein, I find her unlikable in every manner and I do not care what you think on her. She is SW's Hannah Montana and we all know that anything like HM is an abomination!

9. Grievous is Right. S3 went all political and mystical on us and our brains. S2 just mixed various non-SW things in and it turned out WOW! LOVED THOSE EPISODES with the Geos, Zombies, Zillos and Worms... S4 should do the same and get some cool non-SW stuff and mix them in like S2 did! GO SEASON FOUR!!!

It is not bashing, it is my opinion... and I DOOOOOO praise all the good TCW team does!!! Like the good S2 and S3 moments involving the charismatic Cad Bane, or Grievous winning on screen, Even Piell's and Di's noble ends, the very tight and epic Clone episodes featuring Echo/Fives/Heavy, How Aurra Sing was done in S2, the Lurmen - they were just so fun and sweet like Wag Too, the inclusion of a good padawan aka Barriss Offee, make Jar Jar less annoying than he was in the movies, bring Papanoida to life as a James Bond-like guy, The Zillo Beast episodes and seeing Malastare were a treat and the entire Godzilla feel, making a very cool non-CIS and non-bounty hunter enemy like the awesome Hondo Ohnaka, Kit Fisto rocked and showcased what I was talking above abou the fresh feel of other Jedi - I can not wait for Fisto to amaze in S4 and many more great aspects of the show and let's hope more are going to come this fall or next month to be precise...

PLEASE do not read just the bad stuff, chick! And if not - I pray for you too! lol
Ok, here's where it's getting outta hand like I told Jedi~Chick above. Now, you're attacking HER with the top of your post and at the middle after you quoted her. THAT is something that I can't tolerate. You have a right to an opinion, even if I don't agree with it entirely or it's bashful of something I like. But that doesn't mean you attack the person his/herself. As a good teacher of mine once said "Attack the problem, not the person, because when it comes down to it all, it's a matter of what's right, not who's right." So at this point, Jedi~Chick's apologized to you, and I would recommend that you do the same just to clear the air. You both have very different opinions, but both are valid, so try not to bash someone else or their opinions just because they aren't yours.


ARC Trooper wrote:I agree with you on number 3.Its not that i hate Skywalker or Tano.I like them both but they appear too much and thats because Jedi like Kit Fisto and Shaak Ti don't get enough screentime.I hope Shaak Ti gets more screentime in s4.We had only 2 episodes with her and only the in the second we saw her in action.
Again, i say they get half the episodes of a season and let someone else take the lead for the rest. That way, one of the biggest bases in SW is covered a bit, but not excluding every one else.


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

192 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:54 pm

I agree with you on number 3.Its not that i hate Skywalker or Tano.I like them both but they appear too much and thats because Jedi like Kit Fisto and Shaak Ti don't get enough screentime.I hope Shaak Ti gets more screentime in s4.We had only 2 episodes with her and only the in the second we saw her in action.

View user profile

193 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:44 pm

I missed the incredible Mace Windu action on Ryloth, Kenobi's love that makes me smile that it somebody other than the Chosen One, the Queen of the Geos that made that Geonosian arc feel like "Aliens" too, or the DarkSaber of Pre Viszla that smells of the "Deception" trailer for the "Old Republic" where the Jedi Temple fell, do not forget the Yoda fun episode that started the series and felt like the good, old Yoda of days past...

Just some more things I enjoyed and even loved in TCW and it is all thanks to its crew!

View user profile

194 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Where should I start?! Hmmm...

1. I have a couple of flat assumptions about the Jedi Chick regarding Trench.
- She is girl/woman/female and it is proven that the majority of that demographic hate all manner of bugs and arachnids. The oposite of what I love...I bet on this most or...

- Wrote that just to say some simple come back for the Anitard and the Togruta comments...

2. No... whatever you say, I will not stop pointing the good or the bad(overused) moments in TCW! And, yes, the Togruta and the Chosen One are hogging the spotlight and are getting old too fast!

3. The last sentence of number 2 led me to this: If they lay off the Ani/Soka episodes, even if there are repeating scenarios and if they totally change the jedi cast for those episodes... then it would be hard to notice if the show is repeating itself. But when you have the Dumb Duo in every rescue mission or assault, it starts to feel that they are rehashing the same stuff. The Ryloth episodes and the Geonosis arc would be better if those two were on Coruscant playing pazaak! lol
Seeing the same cast of Jedi at every battle with little change to the supporting cast is getting stale, especially with Tano's mugs in every battle!
If they appeared less, we could get a more detailed stories on Kit Fisto, Master Tiin (who was shoved aside and if Ani/Soka were not there, he would have shined at the Citadel!) and even Shaak Ti at the battle of Kamino!
With less of those two, the episodes would be fresher and you would not get bored by the fact the annoying pair of character that never will die until the end of the show!
More OTHER-Jedi episodes, give the DumbDuo a break...

4. Thanks to General Grievous for being the voice of reason in this thread! And Yes, "Hostage Crisis" blows the wookiee-induced S3 finale out of the water!

5. I heard Dave Filoni that in S3 GL and it almost sounded like Lucas was running the show with ideas and directions and advisory and Dave was just nodding, so if anything went wrong and it did in S3, the king of the boredome, is partially his fault too! Politics, buh Humbug!

I can tell that you're a very pessimistic person! I'll be praying for you and your attitude.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm frankly sick and tired of you bashing my favorite characters!!! Do you think before you type? Do you think? At all?!? Did you think that maybe calling Ahsoka a 'special needs character' offended me AT ALL?? Well it did. Because unlike you, I really love Ahsoka's character, and when you insulted Ashley Eckstein by saying Ahsoka's got an annoying voice, you drew the line. I am probably one of Ashley's biggest fans, and that HURT.
So drop your pessimistic attitude. I don't really care if you hate 'Anitard' or 'Snipster'. You're offending people who DO like them. From now on, I'd greatly appreciate it if you don't have anything GOOD to say about the past few seasons of The Clone Wars you'd just stop saying anything at all.

Listen, I've been nice, I've respected your opinions, but i'm tired of you continually bashing what so many people in the Clone Wars crew work so hard to bring to life on the screen.

So from now on, THINK before you type such hateful stuff.

6. Jedi-Chick, sorry, I do not what to say to a fan like you! And are a deeply religious fan who believe in the old man upstairs?! DO not tell me in that manner, cause it makes you sound and look silly...
I am not hateful or pessimistic of everything but villains, I am hateful of blind Hero worship!
I like very much Master Di, Even Piell, the lurmen, Duchess Satine, Embo, Plo Koon, Baron Papanoida, Tarkin and many more and I do not like when overseen characters upstage them as this is their conflict too... so I did not get the messed up, preachy post about what I like and what is wrong with me! Stop taking it personal! Very Happy

7. DUH, Tano is a character with special needs... I can not pretend to love something so utter disgusting and pointless!

8. Yes, I do not like Eckstein, I find her unlikable in every manner and I do not care what you think on her. She is SW's Hannah Montana and we all know that anything like HM is an abomination!

9. Grievous is Right. S3 went all political and mystical on us and our brains. S2 just mixed various non-SW things in and it turned out WOW! LOVED THOSE EPISODES with the Geos, Zombies, Zillos and Worms... S4 should do the same and get some cool non-SW stuff and mix them in like S2 did! GO SEASON FOUR!!!

It is not bashing, it is my opinion... and I DOOOOOO praise all the good TCW team does!!! Like the good S2 and S3 moments involving the charismatic Cad Bane, or Grievous winning on screen, Even Piell's and Di's noble ends, the very tight and epic Clone episodes featuring Echo/Fives/Heavy, How Aurra Sing was done in S2, the Lurmen - they were just so fun and sweet like Wag Too, the inclusion of a good padawan aka Barriss Offee, make Jar Jar less annoying than he was in the movies, bring Papanoida to life as a James Bond-like guy, The Zillo Beast episodes and seeing Malastare were a treat and the entire Godzilla feel, making a very cool non-CIS and non-bounty hunter enemy like the awesome Hondo Ohnaka, Kit Fisto rocked and showcased what I was talking above abou the fresh feel of other Jedi - I can not wait for Fisto to amaze in S4 and many more great aspects of the show and let's hope more are going to come this fall or next month to be precise...

PLEASE do not read just the bad stuff, chick! And if not - I pray for you too! lol

View user profile

195 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Its the same thing that Dan wrote.We like the CW show in general simply because its SW.But its reasonable to do critical for every season and say which one you liked more.

View user profile

196 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:36 pm

I look at all the seasons for having a different purpose to them, for insistence: Season 1 was for action and explaining the Clone Wars, Season 2 was for the bounty hunters and was by far the best in cool episodes, Season 3 was more of the boring one which was revealing secrets to us so we didn't have to watch the Clone Wars in the dark and it was also answering a lot of questions the fans had (Plus we know maul "MIGHT" be alive.) So I just don't see how you can dislike any of the seasons seeing how they all played a different role in SWTCW. I bet if you went back and watched all the episode straight it would all make sense and all of the action, story lines, politics, ect... would blend and make sense and it wouldn't seem to be too much of one thing. You see we are seeing it episode by episode and season by season and are forgetting about what happened in the last season, so I suggest going back and re watching them because it's really all one season split into parts that all come together in the end. I hope this helps, but this is just my opinion.

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/StarWarsTalkShow

197 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:51 pm

WOW! I see Ive lost a big conversation in this thread!

View user profile

198 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 am

*headdesk*

I apologize. I was mad. I was actually watching TCW when typing that last message......now looking at it, I feel like an idiot. So I'm sorry. plainyoda

But that doesn't change my opinion. I still LOVE TCW, and I think it is everyone's story, like you said Grievous. I should amend that statement before. I READ in an interview with Dave Filoni that HE SAID it was Ahsoka's story, TCW, and that it would start and end with her. That's not just my opinion. Wink

Also, what is it for us to argue/judge? This is George Lucas's, Dave Filoni's, and all the other SW creators's universe. We are just fans who /sometimes/ (cough, me, cough) go overboard. Razz
So again, I'm sorry. I'm not sorry for WHAT I said, but HOW I said it. XDD I was ready to pull of some arms. Wink chewy


______________________________________________________________________________________________

marajade lukelightsaber yodalove lukelightsaber marajade
Check out my Fanfiction Account: Fallon Skywalker's Fanfiction
Check out my DeviantART Account: JediChickFallon on DeviantART
Check out my Blog: Adventures of a Fangirl
View user profile

199 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 am

Dan Grievous wrote:Sadly, Padme the Moron who everybody tried to keep out of harm's way in AOTC is now in the middle of Battle of Dac in S4... WHAAAAT!?

But Ahsoka's thing was a joke she would get shredded by Grievous before even finishing the baby taunt "It is another tin...." BUZZ... and she is dead by the blade of Grievous! That duel happened cause the show did not have many character models ready!

I disagree on Lucas, if he is busy and can not think straight he should stay away and not go all TPM on us with Politics and Banking... Dave does a great job, it is GL who ruins the show with things people hate and think is not SW or, at least, no central SW topic like the one in "Senate Murders" and the Banking episodes of S3... it is all his fault, cause he thinks people enjoy Senate Sessions and blabbing! NO ONE DOES!
If he stays far away and does his, IDK, whatever he does - count money or think how to increase revenue with Book garbage like those Blueprints!
Yeah, i found the whole Padme' on dac thing kinda weird too. Ok, and as for the whole Ahsoka issue, REALLY? Ok, just THINK, don't actually believe it, but at least CONSIDER that Ahsoka ISN'T as bad as you believe. I mean, she's able to hold her own against Grievous (it doesn't matter what you think of that, it still happened and means that she IS tough, the whole problem is that other villains were too weak, they just need to give her a tougher villain here and there), she's completed several missions on her own without her master, and has kept herself on the path of the light (that Mortis thing don't count, that wasn't really willingly/beyond anyone's will to avoid it) That's a good resume for ANY Jedi DESPITE the circumstances.



And really stop dissing GL, you act as if he heads the TCW series, but he doesn't, so it's NOT his fault. He's busy with other stuff, his new movie Red Tails for instance, and that means mistakes will be made in other places because of his absence, but that DOESN'T mean he should just pack up and leave! Come on, give a break to the guy, without him, there wouldn't be any SW or TCW, or ANYTHING else.



Jedi~Chick wrote:
Dan Grievous wrote:
Jedi~Chick wrote:I absolutely LOVE all the seasons. Wink Season 2 had some amazing episodes, but some of my all time favorites are in Season 1! LOL!

My favorite episodes from Season 1 are Jedi Crash (and it's companion episode) and Blue Shadow Virus. Wink
And my favorites from Season 2 are the Geonosis trilogy, and Senate Spy (don't you judge me.)

I love all the seasons, cause they are Star Wars and have the CIS as the main villains! Season 1 was the best followed by S2 and S3 was the weakest!

S1 and all time favorite was "Lair of Grievous" and it was so well done. TOP notch writing and design and it had 100% epic Grievous! S1 just had awesome villains more in numbers than the other two... Tambor, Gunray, Vindi and more...Plus S1 had the best finale with Cad Bane coming in! I totally agree but I feel that "Defenders of Piece" was the main episode of the Maridun arc and Lok Durd was epic new addition...
S2's Geonosis was really solid, even the lead in episode "Senate Spy" (I love the episode too, Clovis was such a great character) was excellent! Poggle was great and the Zombies/ Worms were such an awesome addition to mainstream SW! And then Trench came, best S2 villain, but Anitard ruined the episode...
S3 started off epic with Kamino, Cadets and Grievous, but little by little by the end it was mainly wrong choices - like the Banking episodes, the corruption episodes, the pointless Mortis arc and the last Ahsoka-heavy finale... Ahsoka should never again end a season, cause she can not hold her own on screen and that is why they put Chewbacca in to not loose more audience...

Hope S4 is more like S1 and becomes even better!

Smile I agree with what you said about Seasons 1 and 2 (for the most part) but I personally LOVED Season 3. Wink
Then again, I am good with politics and I'm intrigued by it, so I didn't mind the more political episodes. I thought they related well to Real Life. Wink

I HIGHLY disagree with you on Anakin and Ahsoka. XD I think that Ahsoka is one of the BEST female characters that Lucas has introduced since Princess Leia (and Padme).
She's smart, spunky, and still learning, so you get to see her grow as a character and as a person. I love Ahsoka and Anakin's relationship, and everything that happened in Season 3. As much as it confused me, the Mortis arc was my favorite. I loved the drama in Alter of Mortis, and how much darkness surrounded the place. It was very interesting and foreshadowing. I cried. XD
TCW is essentially Ahsoka's story. It started with her (in the movie) and Filoni says it will also END with her. (which worries me to no end).

Chewbacca was a plus to have in the Season Finale, because he is a classic character that nearly anyone recognizes with, even if they've never seen the Original Trilogy before. Having him team up with Ahsoka made for a blast of a season finale. Wink

I can tell we don't agree on this, and that's just fine. You like the 'darker' stuff (I guess that's how you put that) and I like the good-guys. XD Smile But you're entitled to your opinion, and I can respect that.
I personally didn't like the pointical episodes, they focus too much on storyline than action. Again, I like the good blend, something I haven't seen too often in the series but gives off great episodes when it happens.



However I disagree with BOTH of you on "whose series this is". It is a galaxy wide conflict with many particpants all risking their lives in the name of their causes. It's EVERYONE's story. But before Dan goes bragging about him saying the same thing, I'm not done yet. Because in the heart of all this, there is one person who is rapidly growing into one of the most pwerful person in history and as we all know, changes the fate of the galaxy-Anakin. So although this is everone's story, we DO need to focus on him some more than the others because this is still SW and SW has always revolved around his story. That means that Ahsoka will be having a lttile more screen time as well because she's his Padawan. BUT before Jedi~Chick starts bragging that that's what she said, I do want to mention that in S2 and S3, either Anakin or Ahsoka took up TOO much screen time. In S2 we saw few episodes without Ani and in S3 we saw few episodes without Soka, and that's not good either because then it gets too centerede on their story and not everyone else's as a whole. I say that they have about half of a season's episodes so that they have quite a bit, but leave it at that, let the screen time be given to others so that we see the other side of the spectrum. So there I rest my case, and I hope that you two can calm down a bit, because from reading the posts, I thought you were going to go all Chewie and rip each others arms off! And speaking of him, I liked seeing him too, he was a great addition to the finale, although Hostage Crisis was still my fav finale



Dan Grievous wrote:
Jedi~Chick wrote:
Dan Grievous wrote:
Jedi~Chick wrote:I absolutely LOVE all the seasons. Wink Season 2 had some amazing episodes, but some of my all time favorites are in Season 1! LOL!

My favorite episodes from Season 1 are Jedi Crash (and it's companion episode) and Blue Shadow Virus. Wink
And my favorites from Season 2 are the Geonosis trilogy, and Senate Spy (don't you judge me.)

I love all the seasons, cause they are Star Wars and have the CIS as the main villains! Season 1 was the best followed by S2 and S3 was the weakest!

S1 and all time favorite was "Lair of Grievous" and it was so well done. TOP notch writing and design and it had 100% epic Grievous! S1 just had awesome villains more in numbers than the other two... Tambor, Gunray, Vindi and more...Plus S1 had the best finale with Cad Bane coming in! I totally agree but I feel that "Defenders of Piece" was the main episode of the Maridun arc and Lok Durd was epic new addition...
S2's Geonosis was really solid, even the lead in episode "Senate Spy" (I love the episode too, Clovis was such a great character) was excellent! Poggle was great and the Zombies/ Worms were such an awesome addition to mainstream SW! And then Trench came, best S2 villain, but Anitard ruined the episode...
S3 started off epic with Kamino, Cadets and Grievous, but little by little by the end it was mainly wrong choices - like the Banking episodes, the corruption episodes, the pointless Mortis arc and the last Ahsoka-heavy finale... Ahsoka should never again end a season, cause she can not hold her own on screen and that is why they put Chewbacca in to not loose more audience...

Hope S4 is more like S1 and becomes even better!

Smile I agree with what you said about Seasons 1 and 2 (for the most part) but I personally LOVED Season 3. Wink
Then again, I am good with politics and I'm intrigued by it, so I didn't mind the more political episodes. I thought they related well to Real Life. Wink

I HIGHLY disagree with you on Anakin and Ahsoka. XD I think that Ahsoka is one of the BEST female characters that Lucas has introduced since Princess Leia (and Padme).
She's smart, spunky, and still learning, so you get to see her grow as a character and as a person. I love Ahsoka and Anakin's relationship, and everything that happened in Season 3. As much as it confused me, the Mortis arc was my favorite. I loved the drama in Alter of Mortis, and how much darkness surrounded the place. It was very interesting and foreshadowing. I cried. XD
TCW is essentially Ahsoka's story. It started with her (in the movie) and Filoni says it will also END with her. (which worries me to no end).

Chewbacca was a plus to have in the Season Finale, because he is a classic character that nearly anyone recognizes with, even if they've never seen the Original Trilogy before. Having him team up with Ahsoka made for a blast of a season finale. Wink

I can tell we don't agree on this, and that's just fine. You like the 'darker' stuff (I guess that's how you put that) and I like the good-guys. XD Smile But you're entitled to your opinion, and I can respect that.
Well i already mention my view on whose story this is aka NOT Ahsoka's, and bvut i agree that Chewie was a great character too see. We know a little what he was like in this era because of ROTS, but TCW is a great way to expand on it.

I DO like the darker stuff, I love VILLAINS,and good ones!!!
The politics of one planet like embargoes and stuff is fine as a backstory, but when you center an hour of the show about bankers and banking procedures in a show parading that it is for "kids", something got really scrambled at the writers departments...

As far is Mortis it was like a teaser for something that is still not going to happen... I had the feel of a movie dream sequence beyond absurdity and it boasted my most hated character - Anitard.
And in the end like every dream sequence it ends, it makes no affect on anything in the grand scheme of the war and it does not matter. It was just as I always say an "apology letter from GL about ruining the myth of the FORCE with midichlorian poodo"...

Ahsoka always slows the show, when she is on screen the show goes from a good 80 km per hour to 5 to make her look good... And her relationship with the The Stupid One is wrong, at S3's weak finale I almost felt they were going to kiss and Anakin was going to say that he is done with Padme and the order and he would like to have babies with the Togruta! Ahsoka is just a character and the show is not about her or the Dumb One, but about the Conflict like a documentary on WWII is not about only Hitler it is about the entire conflict and everyone involved... that is what not many understand and so does GL, Dave Filoni gets it, but Lucas does not! There is just some stupid camp at LFL that tries to promote a weak character every way they can... a rolemodel they say. A really bad role-model that is annoying, snippy, never listens, is a brat and more! Not a good role model! And she is stealing time from other Jedi that need to shine more...
Hope she does not ruin the Battle of Dac in S4 and allows Kit to be shown a lot!!!

PS: The focus should be on AnaPadme not Ahsokin... lol And Ahsoka make Padme pointless in the overall scheme!

And Chewbacca, as much as people love him, was a pain in the finale like The Holiday Special all over again! lol The ninja scene on the fallen ship at night ruined cause the Wookie can not keep his trap shut for an hour! I was wondering what was keeping everybody on the planet from hearing the roaring fool!
And the writing was weak and premise was stolen from another movie and Ahsoke is too boring to hold an entire finale even with the added nostalgia value aka the Wookiee = weak finale... Now Hostage Crisis was nice!

And as you said, these are my opinions on the matters with the weakest season of the show and I am not trying to convince you!

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Dan Grievous wrote:Ok, I really think that you see the VERY wrong thing in Ahsoka/Ani's relationship. They are GOING to be close, but not in a sick way like TTHAT! It's more like a Father/Daughter relationship, not Boyfriend/Girlfriend! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO like the darker stuff, I love VILLAINS,and good ones!!!
The politics of one planet like embargoes and stuff is fine as a backstory, but when you center an hour of the show about bankers and banking procedures in a show parading that it is for "kids", something got really scrambled at the writers departments...

As far is Mortis it was like a teaser for something that is still not going to happen... I had the feel of a movie dream sequence beyond absurdity and it boasted my most hated character - Anitard.
And in the end like every dream sequence it ends, it makes no affect on anything in the grand scheme of the war and it does not matter. It was just as I always say an "apology letter from GL about ruining the myth of the FORCE with midichlorian poodo"...

Ahsoka always slows the show, when she is on screen the show goes from a good 80 km per hour to 5 to make her look good... And her relationship with the The Stupid One is wrong, at S3's weak finale I almost felt they were going to kiss and Anakin was going to say that he is done with Padme and the order and he would like to have babies with the Togruta! Ahsoka is just a character and the show is not about her or the Dumb One, but about the Conflict like a documentary on WWII is not about only Hitler it is about the entire conflict and everyone involved... that is what not many understand and so does GL, Dave Filoni gets it, but Lucas does not! There is just some stupid camp at LFL that tries to promote a weak character every way they can... a rolemodel they say. A really bad role-model that is annoying, snippy, never listens, is a brat and more! Not a good role model! And she is stealing time from other Jedi that need to shine more...
Hope she does not ruin the Battle of Dac in S4 and allows Kit to be shown a lot!!!

PS: The focus should be on AnaPadme not Ahsokin... lol And Ahsoka make Padme pointless in the overall scheme!

And Chewbacca, as much as people love him, was a pain in the finale like The Holiday Special all over again! lol The ninja scene on the fallen ship at night ruined cause the Wookie can not keep his trap shut for an hour! I was wondering what was keeping everybody on the planet from hearing the roaring fool!
And the writing was weak and premise was stolen from another movie and Ahsoke is too boring to hold an entire finale even with the added nostalgia value aka the Wookiee = weak finale... Now Hostage Crisis was nice!

And as you said, these are my opinions on the matters with the weakest season of the show and I am not trying to convince you!


*headdesk, headdesk, headdesk*

Those are your opinions, so I respect them. Smile

STILL...I have to agree to disagree. xDDD

Ahsoka and Anakin have, a....Brother/Sister relationship, maybe even on some level as Father/Daughter. Razz
But they have NO romantic relationship, Anakin and Padme are MARRIED.
Anisoka (or Ahsokin) is just GROSS!!!!!!!!! Razz

I love Anakin's character, and Anakin in general. TCW, in my opinion, SHOULD focus on him. And Ahsoka. She's an important and an excellent character. Wink

............................................NO COMMENT NO COMMENT NO COMMENT

.....................I personally thought that it was a good season finale. It came full circle, was important and very 'character developing'. I think putting the Wookiees in pleased lots of fans. Including some of the adult fans, like my parents. Wink

Razz
Uh, how do I put this, I don't think it was as good as finale as it was just a good arc. I'm NOT agreeing with Dan that it was bad, but as finale's go, it didn't seem to have that WOW moment from the other episodes of the season. So far the only finale to have a real WOW what';s going to happen next moment was the Hostage Crisis. I mean, it just ended with the bad guys getting away and the heroes nearly dying. And THEN, when it couldn't get any better, it did when you saw the moment beween Bane and Ziro-"I don't work for free, pay up!" LOL, I know that wasn't the correct quote, but it was something around those lines.

Dan Grievous wrote:Whatever you say... you have your opinions, I have mine and all are equaly valid!


But it is "The Clone Wars", "Ani's adventures"... so it should be about everybody in the war like some of the episodes in S1 about Mace Windu and Kit Fisto and Yoda himself! Season One was the best cause it had those moments and episodes, without the Pointless One showing off!
Anitard has hugged the spotlight enough and I do not care if he is the best or worst character, he has had his fair share of glory and episodes, he needs to appear a little less this fourth season...

About the S3 finale, it did not come full circle, it just said: "That was a fine 15 minutes wasted, time to wrap up..." Cause if they waited as they did in the 21st episode, it would have overstayed its welcome even more...
And again, if the episode focused on the Padawans meeting Chewbacca without the snippy one, it would have made a much better episode. And not having Ahsoka's Ani issues to occupy the screen at the end... the final scene on Coruscant - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooong and, yes, it was like a love scene at the end of many romantic films and even AOTC! lol
Yeah, it could only as gross as you wish it to be, but if it was boy as his padawan it could be better like forshadow of Luke without the girly problems and nasty voice and expressions! And do not tell me you live in a world without affairs and mistresses?!

Again, Snipster is the worst character created since the EWOKS, Jar Jar was less annoying and bad than her and S3 cemented that! Tano is just a fail that slows and ruins the episodes she is in...always! It is like a character with special needs that eats up everybody's time in turning their attention to it! She get special episodes, special treatment and even special WEAK villains to beat and look fabulous while doing it. Pit her agains Grievous or Ventress and she would be dead alone! Because there is always a clone or two to save her and her badly-developed self!
And also, S3 could also be called the Feminist season - as most of the stories were centered around females! By such being as Padme, the Togruta, Shaak Ti, Satine, Chuchi, Asajj and Kalifa...all of them led in their episodes!

The Wookiees, face it, were just thrown in for market value and nothing else, they were not even animated great...
They were there just to show off and try to beat the last three big arcs with the Nostalgia Feel of older fans... S1 finale was better in every way!
I personally hate Wookiees-maybe it is the roar or the moments where they "talk" for more than 1 minute that gets on my nerves the same way Drilling Noise would!

Just saying!
Uh OK, you really seem to forget S1 don't you? Ahsoka DID hold her own against Grievous, and against Ventress. The only proble is she hasn't fought anyone real outstanding besides that (except the Trandoshans, not because they were really big and bad but because she didn't have a lightsaber to get them with and there were a lot of them.) And REALLY? Ok, the wookiees were NOT put in just for market value, they were there because a lot of people love them and because they're just flat out classic. You may not like them, and you're entitled to think that, but just because you don't like them, doesn't mean that you assume that TCW puts them there for a bad reason.

Dan Grievous wrote:Ahsoka's annoyance aside...

There is one guy I would love to return from S2 and that is ADMIRAL TRENCH! Yes, he may looked like he was killed but why was the half episode build-up for his survivals in previous battles!?

Go Trench!
Uh, I don't know about that. Don't get me wrong, he was one of my fav villains, I mean he was scary, a tactical genuis, and all-out ruthless. Kinda like Thrawn! But it would ruin the ending of Cat and Mouse, I kinda found that to be a great end for him-he closed his eyes in defeat and didn't fight the death of his ship. If they want to have an episode BEFORE Cat and Mouse though, THAT would be cool!


______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

200 Re: Star Wars The Clone Wars: The Past Seasons on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:20 am

Let me process this. scratch

Let me get this right. face

You hate Ahsoka. You hate Anakin. You hate pretty much EVERYONE except the bad guys. Especially Admiral Trench, who IMO was the LAMEST character they came up with. He was weird, FREAKY looking, had an annoying voice and was just so....gross. silent

I can tell that you're a very pessimistic person! I'll be praying for you and your attitude.

Now, if you don't mind, I'm frankly sick and tired of you bashing my favorite characters!!! Do you think before you type? Do you think? At all?!? Did you think that maybe calling Ahsoka a 'special needs character' offended me AT ALL?? Well it did. Because unlike you, I really love Ahsoka's character, and when you insulted Ashley Eckstein by saying Ahsoka's got an annoying voice, you drew the line. I am probably one of Ashley's biggest fans, and that HURT. face4
So drop your pessimistic attitude. I don't really care if you hate 'Anitard' or 'Snipster'. You're offending people who DO like them. From now on, I'd greatly appreciate it if you don't have anything GOOD to say about the past few seasons of The Clone Wars you'd just stop saying anything at all. yeahright

Listen, I've been nice, I've respected your opinions, but i'm tired of you continually bashing what so many people in the Clone Wars crew work so hard to bring to life on the screen. face

So from now on, THINK before you type such hateful stuff.

And God Bless you, have a great day. yeahright


______________________________________________________________________________________________

marajade lukelightsaber yodalove lukelightsaber marajade
Check out my Fanfiction Account: Fallon Skywalker's Fanfiction
Check out my DeviantART Account: JediChickFallon on DeviantART
Check out my Blog: Adventures of a Fangirl
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum