Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Review Thread on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:59 am

Ah, finally I can post my review! This was great, I like how you ended the cliffhangar, and I think her reminiscing on the now dead jedi order was a great touch, I imagine most Jedi went through the same thing. There was one factual error though, and I'm just posting this since it's a minor one that could be changed real fast. You mentioned phantom limb pain was felt only by Force sensitives right? Actually, anyone can feel it, believe it or not, it's based off a real-world medical condition, where soldiers who lost arms in WWII or the current war right now, kept feeling there arm even though it wasn't there!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

77 Re: Review Thread on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:31 am

Eeee Thank youuuu!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy About the phantom limb pain thing, I only read that from some Luke Skywalker book (I think it was his "Life and TImes of Luke Skywalker" or something like that) when he sensed the Dark Side his right hand pained him, so I just used that here. I didn't really know that, but that's kinda creepy/cool at the same time! Haha! Thank you for letting me know! Smile
And I agree with the Jedi thing, I also got that idea from a book, The Last of the Jedi I believe, when Obi-Wan went through depression type things the weeks/days following Anakin's fall to the dark side. Wink
Thanks again!!!! Smile And I will go back and quickly change that little fact about the phantom limb syndrome. Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________

marajade lukelightsaber yodalove lukelightsaber marajade
Check out my Fanfiction Account: Fallon Skywalker's Fanfiction
Check out my DeviantART Account: JediChickFallon on DeviantART
Check out my Blog: Adventures of a Fangirl
View user profile

78 Re: Review Thread on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:34 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:Eeee Thank youuuu!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy About the phantom limb pain thing, I only read that from some Luke Skywalker book (I think it was his "Life and TImes of Luke Skywalker" or something like that) when he sensed the Dark Side his right hand pained him, so I just used that here. I didn't really know that, but that's kinda creepy/cool at the same time! Haha! Thank you for letting me know! Smile
And I agree with the Jedi thing, I also got that idea from a book, The Last of the Jedi I believe, when Obi-Wan went through depression type things the weeks/days following Anakin's fall to the dark side. Wink
Thanks again!!!! Smile And I will go back and quickly change that little fact about the phantom limb syndrome. Smile
Always glad to help! And yes, Phantom Limb Pain is pretty creepy, yet another reason I don't want to join the military, LOL! And I think I read the same Obi-wan book when I was younger, and I remembered how sad he and all the other Jedi must've felt.

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

79 Re: Review Thread on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:32 am

I love this chapter, Jedi~Chick. Its one of my favorites! Might just be my favorite!

View user profile

80 Re: Review Thread on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:07 am

Oooh, well, thank you so much Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Haha, that's so sweet of you. Wink I'll go post the next chapter now, hehe. XD

View user profile

81 Re: Review Thread on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:05 am

Wow I loved your Coruscant scenes, the environment was neatly described, not to mention that ship negotiation thing was priceless. LOL, it was like watching a con artist at work. I suppose I'm looking foward to Ember's character now, especially considering half the characters we knew in the first part are gone, like the mother and all the Dantooine civilians.

View user profile

82 Re: Review Thread on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:35 am

Thanks so much!!!!! Smile Haha, I love the Coruscant ship negotiation thing too. I remember writing that, it was SO MUCH FUN. XDDD LOL, yes. More characters will show up now....some of them are my creations (like Ember) and others are people we know....Wink The mom and other Dantooine people are gone for now, though they will show up later, in both this story, and the sequel. Very Happy

Thanks for reviewing!!!

View user profile

83 Re: Review Thread on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:23 pm

LOL, I imagine it would be fun! And yeah, I figured we won't be seeing the Dantooine people for a while now. LOL, they left it so suddenly it makes me almost sad!

View user profile

84 Re: Review Thread on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:08 am

LOL!!!! Smile Well, they'll be back soon-ish.....in like a ton of chapters.....XD Yup! Smile Hehe, thanks again!!!

View user profile

85 Re: Review Thread on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:00 am

No problem, can't wait to see how the Dantooine people return, and I look foward to reading the new chapters!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum