Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Review Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:22 am

Very Happy Feel free to tell me your thoughts, as long as they're clean and polite. If you don't like the story, then don't review. It's that simple. Smile Thanks y'all!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

marajade lukelightsaber yodalove lukelightsaber marajade
Check out my Fanfiction Account: Fallon Skywalker's Fanfiction
Check out my DeviantART Account: JediChickFallon on DeviantART
Check out my Blog: Adventures of a Fangirl
View user profile

2 Re: Review Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 am

I liked the story a lot, it's been a while since I've gotten to read a new fan-fic on here. Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

3 Re: Review Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:28 am

ww jedi chik, amazing story, with great detail and use of words. I cant wait for you to post more,

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

4 Re: Review Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:19 am

Lucas, then quit reviewing. Neutral

Grievous, Thank you SOOO much!!!!!!! Smile I'd love to put up more. Probably tomorrow. Smile This is the edited version btw. I wrote this story for NaNoWriMo last year, and I've recently re-did the WHOOOOOOLLLEEEE thing. Wink

Jacen, thank you so much! Very Happy I will definitely be posting more!!!!! Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: Review Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Great story, Jedi~Chick!! Smile

View user profile

6 Re: Review Thread on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Thanks a bunch Winter!!!! Very Happy *hugs*

View user profile

7 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:10 am

Just finished reading chapter two and i have to say its very well written. I see your taking your view of the clones from TCW and not so much from the books. I dont know if your just copying and pasting this or writing it along as you go, but if you need/ want some more info on the Clones life let me know. Wink Cause the tv series is nothing like it would have actually been.

Cant wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

8 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:19 am

Thank you very much JangoNova!!!!
I have yet to read the books about the Clones. The only thing I know them from is TCW series, though I want to learn more. I know a few people now who are more 'educated' in the Clones than I am, so I'll let you know if I ever need anything. And I am just copy/pasting this, since it's already written/finished. XD

Thank you very much! I'll post the next chapter sometime soon. Wink

View user profile

9 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:21 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:Lucas, then quit reviewing. Neutral

Grievous, Thank you SOOO much!!!!!!! Smile I'd love to put up more. Probably tomorrow. Smile This is the edited version btw. I wrote this story for NaNoWriMo last year, and I've recently re-did the WHOOOOOOLLLEEEE thing. Wink

Jacen, thank you so much! Very Happy I will definitely be posting more!!!!! Very Happy
Ha, I'm actually doing the exact same thing with my fan-fic, but it's taking forever to redo it. Oh, and like Jango Nova, I know a lot about the clones iof you ever need help from either of us.

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

10 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:22 am

Thanks Grievous! Wink I'll let y'all know!!! I'm writing a sequel, and I might need some help. XD
Good luck with your fanfic! I know how hard it is. I've rewritten a LOT of this story. I'm rewriting the ending now. XD

View user profile

11 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:25 am

Yeah, I'm still stuck in writing a new setting and background storyline for mine.

View user profile

12 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:28 am

Trust me, I know all about how hard it is to write (or rewrite, in my case) the storyline. XD I made a MAJOR change at the end of the book, and it's going to tie into the sequel. But it's VERY hard for me to rewrite it, because I pretty much had to start from scratch. Razz
If you ever need help, feel free to let me know! I don't know what I could do, but I am an editor/proof reader in training. xDD I beta read for a lot of people on Fanfiction.net. Wink

View user profile

13 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 am

Wow, sounds very cool, if and when I get my rewritten section done, I'll be sure to show it to you.

View user profile

14 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:59 am

Awesome! can't wait!!! Smile Thanks Grievous! Good luck! Wink

View user profile

15 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:02 am

Yeah, I'm gonna need it. LOL.

View user profile

16 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 am

Ahh!!! LOL!! xDDD Laughing

View user profile

17 Re: Review Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 am

Good addition to the story, very well written. One thing you MAY want to change though (depending on how close to SW canon you want this to be and considering we only saw her through comlink anyway) is Shaak Ti's location. She was actually in the Jedi Temple during Order 66 but she managed to escape to (as you noted) Felucia where she ran into Maris Brood along the way. Just some food for thought, but I'm not complaining, it was written very well.Smile

View user profile

18 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:52 am

Thank you! Smile
Yes, I know about Shaak Ti's escape from the Temple. I read all about that on Wookieepedia....AFTER writing this. XDD Shaak Ti had a few padawans, but none of them lived, which automatically makes this non-canon.
This story is /partially/ canon, because it can and can't work with the canon story. Razz It's complicated to explain, but in my crazy mind it makes sense. XDDD Thank you very much Grievous! I appreciate the feedback! Smile

View user profile

19 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 am

Oh, ok then, LOL, I wasn't exactly sure how close to the SW canon you wanted so I thought I would let you know. I guess I'll never figure out how close to the canon you want to be though now, LOL

View user profile

20 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:56 am

LOL! Thanks for mentioning it though, that was nice. Smile If I ever go back and rewrite again (which is unlikely seeing how long it took the first and second times around) I'll probably make it MORE canon if possible. XD
Haha, nope. LOL!!

View user profile

21 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 am

Ha, LOL, it's hard to make up your mind!

View user profile

22 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 am

LOL!! Yes. I am a girl. I do not make up my mind easily. XDDDD LOL, jk.

View user profile

23 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 am

Heh, it has nothing to do with being a girl. I take forever to make decisions. But I also play KOTOR too much, lol jk.

View user profile

24 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:33 am

Just finished the latest chapter. Good job Wink If you like romances and want to learn more about the Clones, Check out the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss. They are a great read! Wink

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

25 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 am

Oh, I have that series. Yeah, they're pretty good, i just wish they would've focused more on the missions instead of them deserting the war. It kinda takes the commando part of it completely out, any clone could've just deserted.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum