Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trivia Game

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Trivia Game on Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:09 am

Trivia of the Week!: In Star Wars: Republic Commando, you're leader of a Republic special operations squad. Name the name of all your squadmates and their specialty within the squad (including your character).

Bonus!: What year was Republic Commando released?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

27 Re: Trivia Game on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 am

Well, you're all right, it was false. I see I forgot to put in a bonus question this week, so I apologize for that. But hey, at least you all got the main question right.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

28 Re: Trivia Game on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 am

Its false.Harrison Ford was just in the audition for the ''Luke Skywalker'' role playing Solo because he worked in the past with George.So he wanted to help him find a cast for the movie.I think in the beginning Kurt Russel was about to take the role of Solo.

View user profile

29 Re: Trivia Game on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:17 am

Its false. Harrison Ford wasn't even in the cast for Star Wars but was at the Studio for some reason or another and George had him read for the part or overheard him reading it (Forgot which) and cast him.

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

30 Re: Trivia Game on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 am

false, I could have sworn he originally wanted luke, but decided on han when he felt he had the best chance. And if it isn't false then it is niether since he was there to help George find a han luke and leia and not audition himself. If that made any sense.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacensolo781?feature=mhum

31 Re: Trivia Game on Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:55 am

Trivia of the Week!: True/False?-Harrison Ford was always intended to be the actor for Han Solo.

View user profile

32 Re: Trivia Game on Mon May 30, 2011 3:29 am

ahh.

33 Re: Trivia Game on Sun May 29, 2011 8:29 am

Well, here's the answer: Battlefront 1, Battlefront 2, Battlefront Renegade Squadron, Battlefront Mobile Squarons, and Battlefront Elite Squadron. These are in order, which means that Elite Squadron was the answer to the bonus question.

View user profile

34 Re: Trivia Game on Sun May 29, 2011 4:55 am

ooh, okay. Let's see. too many. cant do it.

35 Re: Trivia Game on Sat May 28, 2011 7:25 pm

General Grievous wrote:Trivia of the Week!: Name all the Star Wars: Battlefront games that have been released.

Bonus!: Name the most recently developed Battlefront game that came out.

Battlefront 1, 2 and 3 came out for the psp.

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

View user profile

36 Re: Trivia Game on Sat May 28, 2011 7:55 am

Trivia of the Week!: Name all the Star Wars: Battlefront games that have been released.

Bonus!: Name the most recently developed Battlefront game that came out.

View user profile

37 Re: Trivia Game on Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 am

General Grievous wrote:
Jango Nova wrote:
General Grievous wrote:The answer is zero. This also means the bonus was no one (trick question Laughing ) Anyways, it was mentioned several times like Jacen said, but not by the name of Ota Gunga-Jar Jar often simpoly reffered to it as "gungan city".

Hmmmm i could have sworn that Boss Nass said it during the Trial scene..

JacenSolo781 wrote:yeah, he did.

He did? Then I apologize then, I'd yet to hear it said in the movie but with the way Boss Nass speaks, it's hard to actually hear what he says half the time. Then in that case, Jango wins the question and the bonus. This means you get a free hint next time around-all you do is have to PM me when you want it.

Sweet two in a row lol

View user profile

38 Re: Trivia Game on Wed May 25, 2011 8:50 am

Jango Nova wrote:
General Grievous wrote:The answer is zero. This also means the bonus was no one (trick question Laughing ) Anyways, it was mentioned several times like Jacen said, but not by the name of Ota Gunga-Jar Jar often simpoly reffered to it as "gungan city".

JacenSolo781 wrote:yeah, he did.

He did? Then I apologize then, I'd yet to hear it said in the movie but with the way Boss Nass speaks, it's hard to actually hear what he says half the time. Then in that case, Jango wins the question and the bonus. This means you get a free hint next time around-all you do is have to PM me when you want it.

View user profile

39 Re: Trivia Game on Wed May 25, 2011 6:11 am

yeah, he did.

40 Re: Trivia Game on Tue May 24, 2011 10:33 am

View user profile

41 Re: Trivia Game on Tue May 24, 2011 8:24 am

The answer is zero. This also means the bonus was no one (trick question Laughing ) Anyways, it was mentioned several times like Jacen said, but not by the name of Ota Gunga-Jar Jar often simpoly reffered to it as "gungan city".

View user profile

42 Re: Trivia Game on Sun May 22, 2011 8:47 am

seven times, mainly by Jar Jar, but Obi Qui gon and Boss Nass did too.l

43 Re: Trivia Game on Sat May 21, 2011 9:49 am

General Grievous wrote:Trivia of the Week!: How many times was the gungan city Otah Gunga mentioned by name in The Phantom Menace movie?

Bonus!: Who said it the most?

Once if at all

And i believe is Boss Nass who says it.

View user profile

44 Re: Trivia Game on Sat May 21, 2011 5:06 am

Trivia of the Week!: How many times was the gungan city Otah Gunga mentioned by name in The Phantom Menace movie?

Bonus!: Who said it the most?

View user profile

45 Re: Trivia Game on Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 am

Dude I thought we were talking about Darth Vader.

View user profile

46 Re: Trivia Game on Sun May 15, 2011 10:16 am

ARC Trooper wrote:
Jango Nova wrote:Dang it, I dont remember what the droid was called, But is the the Bounty Hunter Droid that finds Luke on Dagoba while hes training with Yoda? And if it is then the droid doesn't die.

Wait a minute! What droid finds Luke on Dagobah?And when?

Its in an old comic... cant remember the name of it, but Luke lets the droid go and dosen't know if its a test from Yoda.

View user profile

47 Re: Trivia Game on Sun May 15, 2011 3:40 am

Jango Nova wrote:Dang it, I dont remember what the droid was called, But is the the Bounty Hunter Droid that finds Luke on Dagoba while hes training with Yoda? And if it is then the droid doesn't die.

Wait a minute! What droid finds Luke on Dagobah?And when?

View user profile

48 Re: Trivia Game on Sat May 14, 2011 11:43 pm

The answer is...HK-50 assassin droid (the one that attempted to capture the Jedi Exile on Peragus II to be more precise)!

The bonus was a trick question in fact-the droid self-destructed after it had been defeated by the Exile, Kreia, and Atton Rand

View user profile

49 Re: Trivia Game on Sat May 14, 2011 4:07 am

Dang it, I dont remember what the droid was called, But is the the Bounty Hunter Droid that finds Luke on Dagoba while hes training with Yoda? And if it is then the droid doesn't die.

View user profile

50 Re: Trivia Game on Sat May 14, 2011 4:01 am

ooh, that is a hard one, my best bet would be B1 battle droid and it's killer General Grievous?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum