Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 40]

101 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:55 pm

Dan Grievous wrote:
Winter Retrac Celchu27 wrote:Shadow Warrior wasn't the best episode... It had its likes, and it had its dislikes. Wink

How did everyone like Slaves of the Republic? I HATE the Queen lady. xD Though I do like the voice they got for her. Suits her perfectly.

The Queen is better than Padme for me...
HAHA!! Thats right! Razz

View user profile

102 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:54 pm

CISFANBOY wrote:Rune Haako is probably the biggest prequel trilogy villain that hasn't appeared on TCW. I think its ridiculous that he hasn't been on, he should have appeared with Gunray on S1. Maybe they haven't included him because of the AOTC mix up, but still Haako was definitely present on ROTS so there is no reason why he shouldn't appear. Too bad they didn't sort out the Rune Haako/Lott Dod/Gilramos Libkath mess when they made the changes for the complete saga on blu ray.
If it is Rune Haako in AOTC, who is the Neimodian that dies in the droid control ship in blown by Anakin in TPM ?

View user profile

103 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:51 pm

CISFANBOY wrote:Season 4 has been pretty good so far, nearly every episode has had a decent amount of action unlike most of the first half of S3. The only episode that I didn't really enjoy was Mercy Mission, I found that episode too slow and boring, there was no villain and no enemy either.
I agree about ''Mercy Mission''

View user profile

104 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Dan Grievous wrote:
Winter Retrac Celchu27 wrote:Shadow Warrior wasn't the best episode... It had its likes, and it had its dislikes. Wink

How did everyone like Slaves of the Republic? I HATE the Queen lady. xD Though I do like the voice they got for her. Suits her perfectly.

I have to agree with you on that point.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

105 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:53 pm

View user profile

106 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:41 am

Shadow Warrior wasn't the best episode... It had its likes, and it had its dislikes. Wink

View user profile

107 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:49 am

I thought Shadow Warrior was a great episode, don't get me wrong I wasn't pleased about how easily defeated Grievous was, but I didn't let that stop me from enjoying the rest of the episode. Nomad droids was better than Mercy Mission and it had quite a bit of action but the trouble with that episode was that it was too rushed.

108 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:46 am

Rune Haako is probably the biggest prequel trilogy villain that hasn't appeared on TCW. I think its ridiculous that he hasn't been on, he should have appeared with Gunray on S1. Maybe they haven't included him because of the AOTC mix up, but still Haako was definitely present on ROTS so there is no reason why he shouldn't appear. Too bad they didn't sort out the Rune Haako/Lott Dod/Gilramos Libkath mess when they made the changes for the complete saga on blu ray.

109 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:35 am

ARC Trooper wrote:I love Boba Fett. Hope we see him soon.
Amen, Boba Fett is completely Plo Kool!

CISFANBOY wrote:Season 4 has been pretty good so far, nearly every episode has had a decent amount of action unlike most of the first half of S3. The only episode that I didn't really enjoy was Mercy Mission, I found that episode too slow and boring, there was no villain and no enemy either.
I actually didn't mind Mercy Mission, I mean, it was better than Shadow Warrior IMO.

CISFANBOY wrote:Rune Haako hasn't been on this show yet which is strange considering that we have had Nute Gunray. There was a lot of confusion over his appearance on Attack Of The Clones, some thought it was Lott Dod and some think it was Gilramos Libkath, but it has been confirmed that it was Rune Haako on AOTC even though the Neimodian with Gunray didn't look or sound anything like Haako.
Yeah, I was pretty sure it was Haako. I would like too see his character expanded, he seemed like the smart guy that no one listened too until too late. "Block off the bridges." "Sir, have you actually ever encountered a jedi Knight!?"-LOL, I know that isn't at all the exact quote, but I love that scene from TPM. Poor Haako, if only Gunray would actually listen to him once and a while...

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

110 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:34 am

yea

View user profile http://gothic44.deviantart.com/

111 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:33 am

ARC Trooper wrote:I love Boba Fett. Hope we see him soon.

word

112 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:40 am

Rune Haako hasn't been on this show yet which is strange considering that we have had Nute Gunray. There was a lot of confusion over his appearance on Attack Of The Clones, some thought it was Lott Dod and some think it was Gilramos Libkath, but it has been confirmed that it was Rune Haako on AOTC even though the Neimodian with Gunray didn't look or sound anything like Haako.

113 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:35 am

Season 4 has been pretty good so far, nearly every episode has had a decent amount of action unlike most of the first half of S3. The only episode that I didn't really enjoy was Mercy Mission, I found that episode too slow and boring, there was no villain and no enemy either.

114 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:48 pm

I love Boba Fett. Hope we see him soon.

View user profile

115 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:09 am

Jango Nova wrote:Im still waiting for the Mandos lol Maybe we will see Boba again in Bounty...
I'm looking foward to the Mandos too, especially Pre Visla. And I really hope we see Boba bust out of jail, it would make for an epic storyline-the boy who wanted revenge but was put away emerges forth as the best bounty hunter the galaxy has ever seen. Seriously, what an awesome biography!

CISFANBOY wrote:I would love to see Nute Gunray and Rune Haako back on Naboo again like on TPM, but I am not getting my hopes up too much, TCW team didn't bother including Tikkes or Shu Mai so I wouldn't put it past them to let CIS fans down again.
I agree, I really want to see Haako, as he's yet to appear on the series I think.

Anakin_lover wrote:i love season 4 so far
Yeah, S4 has been pretty good. With the exception of Shadow Warrior, I've not been that disappointed.

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

116 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:51 am

i love season 4 so far

117 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:36 am

I would love to see Nute Gunray and Rune Haako back on Naboo again like on TPM, but I am not getting my hopes up too much, TCW team didn't bother including Tikkes or Shu Mai so I wouldn't put it past them to let CIS fans down again.

118 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:51 am

ARC Trooper wrote:Will this be the next episode after the slave arc?

Yes, it will be... According to information, YES!

View user profile

119 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:23 am

Will this be the next episode after the slave arc?

View user profile

120 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Jango Nova wrote:Im still waiting for the Mandos lol Maybe we will see Boba again in Bounty...

YOU will get them sooner than I will ever get a CIS leader!

The Episode "A Friend in Need"

"Separatist Lux Bonteri, last seen in Season Three's 'Heroes on Both Sides,' renounces Dooku and the Separatists, but where do his loyalties lie now?"

It is scheduled to air on January 13, 2012.

View user profile

121 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Im still waiting for the Mandos lol Maybe we will see Boba again in Bounty...

Like my Costumes? Want to see more? Check out my Facebook Wink Add me if you want, just let me know your from here Wink

ODST- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2258068494954.130578.1345639640

Mandalorian- www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1948032024236.112179.1345639640
View user profile

122 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:05 am

LOL, I remeber having similar discussions last year when we were all speculating how long the show would last. Good times, good times...

View user profile

123 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:03 am

General Grievous wrote:Oh, this won't be the last season, that I can tell you for a fact. If I remember right, they've been working on 5 for a long time at this point-since Mortis aired I think! I estimate it'll last seven seasons, maybe more if we're lucky.

yes yes yes yes yes, i'm happy now

124 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:01 am

Oh, this won't be the last season, that I can tell you for a fact. If I remember right, they've been working on 5 for a long time at this point-since Mortis aired I think! I estimate it'll last seven seasons, maybe more if we're lucky.

View user profile

125 Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 4 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:58 am

i'm gonna cry if this is the last season like no joke

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum