Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126 Re: Review Thread on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:44 am

Oooo I like the new chapter, Ahsokasister! Ahsoka's preparing for battle! yodasmile

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

127 Re: Review Thread on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:55 am

HINT HINT EVERYONE someone will die in the hext chapter

View user profile

128 Re: Review Thread on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:06 am

Wow, sorry I didn't review earlier, I've been missing out! I like how this story's been going so far. And I really liked this line :"I'd rather have Ventress lead us than Gwen" HA!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

129 Re: Review Thread on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:01 am

Wow that was great, feel sorry for that character >wink< though, however sometimes i suppose it is necessary to take out a character, like i remember one of my favorite novels, Ice Station, and when my favorite character met his horrible jaw dropping fate at the hands of a tyranical British SAS commander (thank god im aussie he he) all i wanted was for the main character to take revenge, it was good how you built up the characters in this way so that way you do feel a sense of loss and a need for revenge, (used the Ice Station example becuase i didn't want to give away spoilers to those who haven't read it) I also liked how you connected this with the latest ep of the CW and the larger saga as well i can already tell ahsoka is going to learn some very valuable lessons throughout this story i honestly cant wait for the next chapter wonderful writing keep it up Very Happy

View user profile

130 Re: Review Thread on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:38 am

OMG I LOVED ITTT!!!!Been really busy an i read all ur chapters an I LOVEEE ITTT!!!!!!!Will u read mine?

View user profile

131 Re: Review Thread on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 pm

sure thing

View user profile

132 Re: Review Thread on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Gotta feeling u'll like belle:)

View user profile

133 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:32 am

loved it!

View user profile

134 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:40 am

I love chapter 23 Ahsokasister! Your a good writer! Very Happy

View user profile

135 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 am

thank you so much

View user profile

136 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 am

Why do I get the feeling Gwen will commit suicide because she killed Rasi?......Anyways, good chapter!

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

137 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:25 am

Wow! Great chapters, Ahsokasister! Well done. Smile

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

138 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:12 pm

love this new chapter, well done, i love it how you always end with a cliffhanger, the next chapter should be intresting, once again great work

View user profile

139 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 pm

ya i'm do glad you guys like it

View user profile

140 Re: Review Thread on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:40 am

wow that was great, love the line "sounds like a fortune cookie" ha good work the fight sequence was done well and i look foward to the next chapter (as always)

View user profile

141 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:41 am

Well, once again a great chapter!

View user profile

142 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:58 am

Cool chapter! yodasmile

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

143 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:56 am

I feel so bad for them. Poor Rasi. sadness

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

144 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:01 am

Well, at least Gwen's less annoying now. Razz

View user profile

145 Re: Review Thread on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:24 pm

wonderful chapter, once again well written and of course i look foward to the next one, great work ahsokasister keep it up Very Happy

View user profile

146 Re: Review Thread on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Yay thanx

Very Happy

View user profile

147 Re: Review Thread on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:38 am

I agree with SWneedsSASR, Ahsokasister! yodasmile

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

148 Re: Review Thread on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:28 pm

OK guys there is another story i really want to try after Time Cannot Erase and before Secrets of a Broken Heart. Here is the sypnosis (I know it sound childish but it will be much better than it souns and it will be more about that charaters not the swimming):
Anakin has been very busy on "meditative retreats" and solo missions. Ahsoka slowly begins to run out of things to do and stummbles across a competitive swim team who is more than happy to have her. But when the republic decides to remove the pool for more "war-like" purposes, Ahsoka tries to sway the senates decision. Meanwhile Palpatine tries to get Anakin to work in his favor. Will Anakin stay loyal to his padawan or will his attachment drive him to cause her more pain than intended?

View user profile

149 Re: Review Thread on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:14 pm

You mean, I'd be kind of like a mini in between story or something, Ahsokasister?

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

150 Re: Review Thread on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm

exactly but i changed my mind about the whole pool idea. it will actually be a recording studio. something ahsoka does partially becuse of Rasi

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum