Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Discussion Thread on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 am

Thank you, Thank you very much!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

102 Re: Discussion Thread on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:12 am

I just posted a header pic, It looks pretty good but still needs something else if you ask me...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

103 Re: Discussion Thread on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm

I think it looks greeat.

104 Re: Discussion Thread on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:41 am

HartAttack wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Wow, nice! I always like how you end the newer parts with a cliffhangar. Surprised

Haha! Yeah I love it! But believe me, I don't plan it that way, it just seems to always fall into place. Part 6 was actually supposed to be twice as long as it is because I realized at the last minute that I hadn't introduced a prominent character yet and I won't get a chance after this. Later on today or tomorrow I post the other half of part 6 (A.K.A Part 7) later on today or tomorrow depending on when I get it finished.
Hmm, would that character perhaps be Vassek's second in command? Just curious.

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

105 Re: Discussion Thread on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 am

HartAttack wrote:I just posted a header pic, It looks pretty good but still needs something else if you ask me...
Great pic, though part of it's cut off.......

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

106 Re: Discussion Thread on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:49 am

Yeah, I noticed that too.

107 Re: Discussion Thread on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:14 am

General Grievous wrote:
HartAttack wrote:
General Grievous wrote:Wow, nice! I always like how you end the newer parts with a cliffhangar. Surprised

Haha! Yeah I love it! But believe me, I don't plan it that way, it just seems to always fall into place. Part 6 was actually supposed to be twice as long as it is because I realized at the last minute that I hadn't introduced a prominent character yet and I won't get a chance after this. Later on today or tomorrow I post the other half of part 6 (A.K.A Part 7) later on today or tomorrow depending on when I get it finished.
Hmm, would that character perhaps be Vassek's second in command? Just curious.

Not quite, although one of the Admiral's most trusted advisers, who will be introduced sometime soon, has a big secret. you'll find out about that later....

108 Re: Discussion Thread on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 am

look foward to it HA

109 Re: Discussion Thread on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:57 am

I DID IT!!! I finally got part 7 posted.. and yes, it's another cliff hanger! lol!

I'll try to make up for my long absence by trying to get part 8 posted in a few days. Hopefully I can rap this chapter up in Part 9 then it's on to CHAPTER TWO!! There's gonna be some change to the story and I hope you guys enjoy reading it cause I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

110 Re: Discussion Thread on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:15 am

Sweet! I can't wait to see the riot troopers in action!

View user profile

111 Re: Discussion Thread on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 pm

That's great, HartAttack! I'll keep my eyes out for it! yodagrin BTW I like part 7!! I agree with Grievous! yodasmile

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

112 Re: Discussion Thread on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:16 am

Okeday! I just posted part 8 of Chapter 1. Sorry for the loooooooooooong wait, I'll do my best to at least get chapter one done soon. Btw,I've been steadily having problems with the fonts and colors of the text so I finally set it to basic lettering.

113 Re: Discussion Thread on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:34 am

Wow, sweet action! At least you showed how powerful the riot troopers were, because on TFU2, they're too easy, probably because Starkiller's a ninja when I control him. Razz

View user profile

114 Re: Discussion Thread on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 am

Great update, HartAttack! yodagrin Did he die at the end? I'm guessing he did since all that was left was his robe. *sniff*

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

115 Re: Discussion Thread on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:55 am

Princess Leia Organa wrote:Great update, HartAttack! Did he die at the end? I'm guessing he did since all that was left was his robe. *sniff*

You'll see....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum