Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 14]

126 Re: Review Thread on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:53 am

You can read my book reviews on my blog (my friend Qui-Gon and I write it). www.lightsaberandscript.blogspot.com
I currently only have one SW book review up there.
Not to take away from Leia's reviews, but sometimes it's nice to have different point of views.
I agree with everything that Leia said about Heir to the Empire, BTW.

View user profile http://www.lightsaberandscript.blogspot.com

127 Re: Review Thread on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:36 am

It's alright, Padme. I was inspired to write reviews because of your reviews anyway. LOL

View user profile

128 Re: Review Thread on Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:17 pm

I was inspired by Qui. Very Happy

I love that picture of Jaina. She looks very much like I do........wait......or do I look very much like her?

View user profile http://www.lightsaberandscript.blogspot.com

129 Re: Review Thread on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:55 am

Really? I think I might maybe look sorta like her too. LOL Anyway, I am still reading Dark Force Rising, so until I finish that book, I think I'll review some of The Young Jedi Knight books. I've read 4 so far.

View user profile

130 Re: Review Thread on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:44 am

Great story, Leia. The best thing is, I get to read your new chapters before everyone else. Razz

View user profile

131 Re: Review Thread on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:22 am

Lucky, so when are you going to post some more?

132 Re: Review Thread on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:23 am

I love that cover for the book.

133 Re: Review Thread on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:52 am

Well, I think I might plan it out tonight. So, I really don't know. I'll try to get it up as soon as I can though.

View user profile

134 Re: Review Thread on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:55 am

Yeah, it's really shiney in person. The sun part is sorta a foil, so it shines.

View user profile

135 Re: Review Thread on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:54 am

Okay. I am writing the next chapter of this story. I don't know when it will be ready to post though. Also this story needs a better title! Does anyone have a title to suggest?

View user profile

136 Re: Review Thread on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Maybe something on the lines of The story Of Ahsoka and Leia?

137 Re: Review Thread on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Well, what's the main danger in the story? You always want your title to imply the danger in the story itself so it intrigues people to read it. Like my story, Assault of the Aggressor-you all want to know what the aggressor is, so you read it to find out.(Which again, if you want to find out what the aggressor is, do some research on ship-classes to find out.) Or Operation: Knightfall-it's obviously a military operation, and a big one, henceforth implying a lot of the story's danger. So, use your story's danger/villain to create an interesting title.

View user profile

138 Re: Review Thread on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 pm

Oh Okay. Good suggestion, Greivous. I'll figure out a title along those lines.

View user profile

139 Re: Review Thread on Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:19 am

Leia Organa wrote:Oh Okay. Good suggestion, Greivous. I'll figure out a title along those lines.
If you want MY actual title suggestion though, it'd probably be, something involving Vader (since he's obviously the main villain of your story). Maybe "Leia Padana: The Heir of Vader" so that way when people look at the title they think Vader's going to be in it so there's going to be a lot of action with the bald dude in the scary, black suit.

View user profile

140 Re: Review Thread on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:56 am

Okay, I think I'll come up with my own title though. I like yours though it's just that I'd rather have my own that I thought of.

View user profile

141 Re: Review Thread on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:47 pm

That's fine, I understand. I was just giving you a possible idea.

View user profile

142 Re: Review Thread on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 am

Yeah, your suggestion will help me come up with an idea. I think I'll browse through some stories on fanfiction for some inspiration. A title is very important.

View user profile

143 Re: Review Thread on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:48 am

Okay. The story is now called Daughters of the Empire. What do you guys think?

View user profile

144 Re: Review Thread on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:02 am

Wow, nice title. The word "Empire" is very intrigueing and makes me want to read it more. Nice job!!

View user profile

145 Re: Review Thread on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:55 am

Okay. I thought it would be nice to give you guys a list of some of the books I will review eventually.

*Thrawn Trilogy Dark Force Rising: I am still reading this one!
*Thrawn Trilogy The Last Command: I am going to finish Dark Force Rising first.
*The Black Fleet Crisis Before the Storm: My dad got me this book. I am not looking forward to reading it. From what I heard it stinks horribly. I'll have fun reviewing this one then! LOL
*Tales from Mos Eisley Cantina: I don't know what I will think of this book. I'll let you guys know what it's like.
*Revenge of the Sith Novel: I won't be reading this anytime soon probably.
*The New Jedi Order Vector Prime: I might get around to reading this.
*Legacy of the Force Betrayal: I have read some of this, but I'm bored with it. I might be able to finish it.
*Fate of the Jedi Outcast: I will maybe read this too. It looks better then Betrayal.
*I will also maybe read and review The Young Jedi Knight books in between the novels.

Okay. I am going now to........ guess what. READ! Very Happy

-Leia

View user profile

146 Re: Review Thread on Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:41 am

yeah, great title Leia.

147 Re: Review Thread on Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:09 am

I will also probably review.......
*The New Jedi Order Edge of Victory I Conquest
*The New Jedi Order Edge of Victory II Rebirth
*Dark Nest II The Unseen Queen
*Dark Nest III The Swarm War

Just give me time to read them!

View user profile

148 Re: Review Thread on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:27 am

Hey guys, you know how Evan had a problem where he had to delete posts on one of his stories because it was getting to large? What if we rename this thread to Star Wars story reviews so that way all the SW novels that we've been reviewing can be reviewed AND our fan-fictions when they get too large for posts on the story thread itself. Does this sound like a good idea?

View user profile

149 Re: Review Thread on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:45 am

I actually don't like that idea. I have my own reviews that I post here. Kinda like a blog. If someone else has reviews, they can start their own thread of reviews or whatever. I actually have some new reviews coming soon.

View user profile

150 Re: Review Thread on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 am

Wow thats a short review, but a good review! Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum