Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

276 Re: Review Thread on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:15 am

You're welcome! yodasmile

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

277 Re: Review Thread on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 am

Ok, I've finally gotten the chance to work more on AOTA, so chapter 10 should be finished soon, though I might not be able to post immediately considering my internet troubles......

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

278 Re: Review Thread on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 am

Ok, chapter 10's finally finished, though until I can use the computer I wrote it on, I won't be able to post it.

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

279 Re: Review Thread on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:54 am

Okay then!

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

280 Re: Review Thread on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:07 am

Ok, I was FINALLY able to post chapter ten in Assault of the Aggressor! Please read and review! Yes, it isn't quite as exciting as the chapters before, but I promise you, these last few chapters are preparing you for the battle this story was made for!

View user profile

281 Re: Review Thread on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:53 am

Great chapter, Grievous!!! yodasmile

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

282 Re: Review Thread on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:33 am

Thanks!

View user profile

283 Re: Review Thread on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:54 am

Ok, chapter 11's up in AOTA! This is where things get interesting in my opinion. And for those of you that haven't gotten what the "Aggressor" is in my story, this chapter explains it!

View user profile

284 Re: Review Thread on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 am

Chapter eleven was good, Grievous!

View user profile

285 Re: Review Thread on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:39 am

Thank you! Meesa appreciate it. Smile

View user profile

286 Re: Review Thread on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Well, as you may have noticed, I restarted AOTA completely, including the prologue. The entire overall plot's been changed, so I'd really like it if you guys could review my prologue/new background and setting so I know I made the right choice. I still have the old thread up so you can compare, and I'll probably keep it up for a while for reference.

View user profile

287 Re: Review Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:23 am

That was great Grievous!!!!! Very Happy I loved it! Keep going, it's very interesting and extremely well written!!!!

marajade lukelightsaber yodalove lukelightsaber marajade
Check out my Fanfiction Account: Fallon Skywalker's Fanfiction
Check out my DeviantART Account: JediChickFallon on DeviantART
Check out my Blog: Adventures of a Fangirl
View user profile

288 Re: Review Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:35 am

Thank you, you kinda inspried me to get back to it yesterday so I worked really hard at finding a good planet that would have a good military purpose instead of just some random planet like last time. Apparently that wookieepedia research paid off.Razz

View user profile

289 Re: Review Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 am

Haha, Wookieepedia is good for LOTS of things. XD I spend hours doing 'research' on there. XDD
Aww, I'm glad I could inspire you a bit! Wink It paid off, the story sounded great! I can't wait for more!!! Very Happy

View user profile

290 Re: Review Thread on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:32 am

Thank you, I hope to post more soon. And yes Wookieepedia can be very helpful, my only problem with it is that since anyone can edit it, half the time you can easily be fed misinformation or false details. That's why I always do a little extra research after Wookieepedia to make sure it's correct

View user profile

291 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:54 am

Exactly! That's why I'm not allowed to use Wikipedia for school reports. Wookieepedia is the same way. Razz
I have several SW books that tell me about characters, buildings, planets, speeders/ships, etc. So I usually can get my info that way too. Wink

View user profile

292 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:56 am

Same here, not to mention, get your info that way usually gives you a little more detail than a Wookieepedia synopsis

View user profile

293 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 am

True that. Smile More often than not, I need the more detailed information. XD If I just need a quick overview of things, I use Wookieepedia.

View user profile

294 Re: Review Thread on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:58 am

Same here, there's no point digging through a book for just a quick summary

View user profile

295 Re: Review Thread on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:31 am

Wel, the new and improved chapter 1's up! I also edited Captain Malluck's character here and in the prologue. Buy that, I mean I completely replaced him with a tactical droid. I need Malluck's character later, and I see no decent way of getting him from here to there. So Grievous's new second in command is a TX-20. BTW, I really hope you like the new chapter 1. It's longer, but also more detailed. I may not need as much editing on chapter 2, but who knows. I really worked hard on this, so PLEASE read and review!

View user profile

296 Re: Review Thread on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:11 am

Just a question of interest, has ANYONE read my new chapters yet? I'm not mad or anything, but it IS a little disheartening when no one reviews.

View user profile

297 Re: Review Thread on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:34 am

Grievous, I have read them. Wink I thought I reviewed earlier........I'm so sorry if I didn't!!!!!!! I really like your writing style, my friend. Wink It's very descriptive, but the story moves along at a good pace. I never once reading it got bored or tired of the story. Keep going!!! I'm soooooo sorry I didn't review earlier!!!! From now on, I'll be sure to keep tabs on that. Wink Hehe.

View user profile

298 Re: Review Thread on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Well you reviwed on the mprologue but not the new chapter 1. LOL, I get it though, it's not like I did much to promote it or anything.Thanks for commenting on my writing style, I really do try to make sure I don't get too descriptive or boring, but still let the reader feel they are actually witnessing all that's happening. Speaking of which, I'm someways through re-editing chapter 2, I don't think it needs as much of it as chapter 1 did.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum