Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

251 Re: Review Thread on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:29 am

sweet look foward to it.

252 Re: Review Thread on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:29 am

Ok, posted about the first half-or-so of chapter 7 of Assault of the Aggressor. This part introduces one of my fav SW characters, Captain Talbot, and General Kota's astromech (I made the droid up though). Please tell me what you think, and most importantly, enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

253 Re: Review Thread on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:34 am

GREAT chapter grievous,

254 Re: Review Thread on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:44 am

Very good chapter, Grievous!!! As usual, of course!!! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

255 Re: Review Thread on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:21 am

Thanks, though I'm not finished with it yet. I may even revise the part I have..... I'm such a perfectionist. Razz

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

256 Re: Review Thread on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 am

I bet Wink

257 Re: Review Thread on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:09 am

Can't wait for the next part, it's gonna rock I know!

View user profile http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

258 Re: Review Thread on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:09 am

neither can I oola

259 Re: Review Thread on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 am

Grevious that was amazing, I especially liked your description of general grevious, the battle sequences and the cammandos, honestly great story line and im looking foward to the next part

View user profile

260 Re: Review Thread on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 pm

when are you goin to post the next part General?

261 Re: Review Thread on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 am

SWneedsSASR wrote:Grevious that was amazing, I especially liked your description of general grevious, the battle sequences and the cammandos, honestly great story line and im looking foward to the next part
Thanks you very much, that means a lot!

JacenSolo781 wrote:when are you goin to post the next part General?
Yeah, I've been slacking, I'll try to write more today after I finish catching up on messages.

View user profile

262 Re: Review Thread on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 am

Okedokey, since you reminded me Jacen, I posted the rest of chapter 7. Tell me what you think of Grievous's escape!

View user profile

263 Re: Review Thread on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:17 am

WOW :shocked: Grievous, the detail made me feel like I was actually there, it was intense and AMAZING!!!

264 Re: Review Thread on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:50 am

Wonderful chapter, Grievous!! Smile

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

265 Re: Review Thread on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:31 pm

so, when are you posting the next ch.?

266 Re: Review Thread on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:04 am

Thanks for the reviews! I was hoping to make the last seconds of Grievous's escape one of the best, and it appears I did so! Oh, and chapter 8/the last part one chapter will probably sometime this week. It's rather short, so it shoudn't take long.

View user profile

267 Re: Review Thread on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:08 am

Alright, look forward to reading it.

268 Re: Review Thread on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:32 am

Ok, chapter eight and the end of part one has been posted in Assault of the Aggressor. There won't be much action within these next few chapters, mainly dialogue, but trust me, we'll be seeing some action later on. Wink

View user profile

269 Re: Review Thread on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:58 am

This chapter was a little slow compared to some of the others, but I still think it was pretty good. Very Happy

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

270 Re: Review Thread on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:39 am

Yeah, like I said, a lot of the upcoming chapters will be like that.

View user profile

271 Re: Review Thread on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:22 am

Ok for you loyal fans, I've redone Kratis Yurkal, to Onara Kuat. It turns out Onara was the real head of KDY during this time, so I decided to stick with SW canon.

View user profile

272 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:46 am

Ok, chapter 9 of my story is close to being up!

View user profile

273 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:10 am

Okeday, chapter 9 is up! I also posted a picture for it since it was the first chapter of part 2. I think you'll like it-it has a duel between Grievous and Dooku! BTW, I'd really like some reviews on this one, because I only got one review for chapter eight.

View user profile

274 Re: Review Thread on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am

I liked the chapter, Grievous! yodasmile I think you might be improving even more.

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

275 Re: Review Thread on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:25 am

Really!? Thanks, I've been hoping to though I'm also trying not to overdo it and get my readers lost. Thanks a bunch!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum