Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

226 Re: Review Thread on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:03 am

Uh oh! Dum dum dum dum! Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

227 Re: Review Thread on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:04 am

Aw, the drummer's role was supposed to be mine. Razz Razz Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

228 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:28 am

A prologue? Sweet! Very Happy

View user profile

229 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:06 am

Yeah, I'm trying to make this seem as much like an official novel as possible. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

230 Re: Review Thread on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:47 am

Cool Idea. Infact you should just right a novel.!!! I would love it!.

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

231 Re: Review Thread on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:43 am

well, I know some good publishers (maul passed through a phase where he wrote a book and sent it to publishers) if you need a list, majority will want the finished product and a go ahead from Lucas.

232 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 am

Yoda wrote:Cool Idea. Infact you should just right a novel.!!! I would love it!.
That's actually what this story's supposed to be. So far, what you've read has only been the first part of the larger story.

Mara-Jade781 wrote:well, I know some good publishers (maul passed through a phase where he wrote a book and sent it to publishers) if you need a list, majority will want the finished product and a go ahead from Lucas.
I'll take you up on that offer one day, thank you Mara. I'll want to finish the story first though. But, I'll come straight to you once it is.

View user profile

233 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Okedokey, I just posted the second half of chapter 6. Please give me a review, I'd like to know if it was suspenseful enough. Wink

View user profile

234 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:52 pm

AWESOME!

View user profile

235 Re: Review Thread on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 am

Great chapter grievous.

236 Re: Review Thread on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:29 am

Thanks y'all! This chapter I tried to focus on suspense. Did I do all right in that category?

View user profile

237 Re: Review Thread on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:30 am

definetly, either that or I am very impatient.

238 Re: Review Thread on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:32 am

I'd say a little bit of both. Razz

View user profile

239 Re: Review Thread on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:33 am

ha! you are probably right Razz

240 Re: Review Thread on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:11 am

Awesome, Grievous! yodagrin

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

241 Re: Review Thread on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:25 am

Thanks, though I might revise it (and other parts) soon. IDK, I'm just wanting to perfect it for some reason.

View user profile

242 Re: Review Thread on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Ok, I redid the last section of Chapter six. If you want me to post it, just let me know, but for right now I won't unless you want me to. It's nothing major, just a few sentences here and there, or minus a few bad ones.

View user profile

243 Re: Review Thread on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:06 pm

yeah, go ahead and post it,

244 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 am

Okedokey, the "new and improved last section of chapter six" has been posted. Please tell me if it's better or worse this time around! Smile

View user profile

245 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 am

i think it was better, really great work greivous.

246 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:59 am

Thanks! I'll be posting chapter 7 soon, just for yalls info.

View user profile

247 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:47 pm

great.

248 Re: Review Thread on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:12 am

Thanks, chapter 7 is basically the end of the battle. Then chapter 8 is basically wrapping other things up, then we begin Part 2: The Bounty Hunter. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

View user profile

249 Re: Review Thread on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:34 am

which bounty hunters will be in it? supposing the title means what will be in it.

250 Re: Review Thread on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:34 am

Actually, only one bounty hunter will be in it-Cad Bane. I just couldn't resist putting him in my story. Very Happy In fact, his part is rather vital in it too, so he's not like Bossk was in the Bobe Fett arc, with almost nothing to do except say a good line here or there. He's gonna get some action!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum