Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

201 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:40 am

Ok, thanks for the feedback! *relief floods me; starts singing "I'm singing in the Rain"* Razz

View user profile

202 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:44 am

Haha yodagrin I'm siiiinging in the rain! Juuust siiinging in the rain!

View user profile

203 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:12 am

Ok, I've updated more of chapter 5! I've finally finished the duel between Kota and Grievous-read who wins!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

204 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:06 am

Nice ending to a duel, Grievous! So, I guess technically Grievous won? I mean, he kicked him into the shaft.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

205 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:10 am

Yes, Grievous technically won, even if he didn't kill Kota. Though don't worry, Kota will get another shot at winning a duel between them later on in the story.

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

206 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:11 am

Well then. That will deserve some yays! YAYS!! Go Kota! Don't worry Kota! It's isn't over yet! yodagrin

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

207 Re: Review Thread on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:12 am

Well the battle almost is......I'll only have one to two more chapters after chapter 5!

View user profile

208 Re: Review Thread on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:27 am

Ok, I've finished chapter 5! I left the ending of it with a BIG cliffhangar.......

View user profile

209 Re: Review Thread on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:44 am

What a cliffhanger! This story is very perfessional! (I know I didn't spell that right.)

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

210 Re: Review Thread on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:53 am

No, you didn't but I got what you meant to say. Thanks! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm trying to write as well as other SW authors do, so that means a lot!

View user profile

211 Re: Review Thread on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:45 am

Would anyone else like to review? Question Question Question

View user profile

212 Re: Review Thread on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Ok, I'm beginning to wrok on chapter 6 y'all! This one's shorter than the last few ones, so I guess that's my Christmas present this season. Razz Razz Razz LOL. Speaking of which, I just now realized that my story is about 35-40 pages so far with 12 font! Ha, and that's just the first five chapters!

View user profile

213 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 am

It's detailed! That's why it's so long probably. yodagrin After you're finished, you might want to print yourself a personal copy. There's some sites you can do that. I've done a little research on it. I suggest you check it out as well. I want to have a personal copy printed of Life at the Jedi Temple once we're through with book one.

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

214 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:48 am

Thanks for the advice, though I'd already thought of it. That's why I'm keeping my story stored on Microsoft Word. Wink

View user profile

215 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Ok, I posted about half of chapter 6 today! The race against time starts now........ Suspect

View user profile

216 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Cool I like it.

View user profile http://StarWarsTalkShow.blogspot.com

217 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Thanks! I tried to make it really tense. Did you think it was tense? Question

View user profile

218 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:52 pm

I Guess. I read bits and parts since your story is long and Awesome! (Because its longs I could of never done that!) keep it up. check out the final chapter of TRAPPED! in a few mins!

219 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Ooo, I will! Usually the ending of Fan-fictions are the best, so I can't wait!

View user profile

220 Re: Review Thread on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 pm

I hope you like it!

221 Re: Review Thread on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:08 am

Would anyone else care to review? Question Question Question

View user profile

222 Re: Review Thread on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:37 am

Meesa would be likin some reviews soon! Muy muy! Razz

View user profile

223 Re: Review Thread on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 am

BTW, I also changed the font size for both my new section and the other chapters in case you hadn't noticed.

View user profile

224 Re: Review Thread on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:59 am

Oooo! Good, Grievous! Things are getting suspenceful! Ship about to explode, Kota trying to get off ec. Very Happy

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

225 Re: Review Thread on Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:02 am

Oh, the last section of chapter 6 is suspenseful at it's peak! Let's just say, Kota, Jasten, Ullen, the commandos, and heavy wepons troopers, are all going to have to depend on miliseconds to save their lives.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum