Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 12]

126 Re: Review Thread on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:53 am

Thanks! I need to know that it wasn't confusing or anything so I don't mess up with the rest of the duel. Like I said before, I'm close to finishing chapter 4. I might even finish it this evening. Chapter 5 is where things get really intense.....

View user profile

127 Re: Review Thread on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:55 am

AWESOME!

View user profile

128 Re: Review Thread on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:05 am

Wow. You're good. Really good. I can't write lightsaber battles like that. I mean, not as good as that. Shocked

View user profile

129 Re: Review Thread on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:12 am

Wow, thanks a lot! I wasn't sure if the duel was good or not, but I appreiciate the review! Like I said to Belle, I really needed one this time around!

View user profile

130 Re: Review Thread on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:32 am

Ok, if you have'nt read/reviewd chapter 4 yet, now would be a great time to do so! I've just posted some more of it, and when I mean some more of it, I mean the entire rest of the chapter. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

131 Re: Review Thread on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:35 am

Coooooool! Smile

View user profile

132 Re: Review Thread on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 am

Thanks! I actually have no idea how I'm going to be able to write both a lightsaber duel and an infantry battle at the same time. It'll probably take a while for chapter 5 to get posted.

View user profile

133 Re: Review Thread on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:40 am

Take your time! You need to write it till you're satisfied with the way it's written. There's nothing worse feeling then posting something you're not 100% happy with.

View user profile

134 Re: Review Thread on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:42 am

Yeah, I completely agree. But, I might post at least a section of it next weekend to keep the fans happy. Wink

View user profile

135 Re: Review Thread on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:10 am

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

136 Re: Review Thread on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:55 am

Was that a review or excitement to my last post? Just making sure. If you haven't been able to tell already, I'm like C-3PO: every time I think I get the handle of human personalities, I wind up realizing that I'm not even close. Razz Razz Razz

View user profile

137 Re: Review Thread on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:06 am

Wow amazing battle between Kota and Grievous!! Very well written!! Very Happy

View user profile http://www.opineofmine.blogspot.com

138 Re: Review Thread on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:49 am

Thanks! I worked hard on it! It's not over BTW. There's going to be more of the duel in chapter 5.

View user profile

139 Re: Review Thread on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:17 am

Ok, tonight, I'm going to post each chapter in separate posts, so I don't run into the "This message is too big" message again.

View user profile

140 Re: Review Thread on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:40 am

Ok, I've just posted the first parts of chapter 5. This chapter will tend to be slightly gruesome, just for a heads up. Don't worry though, I won't make it too gruesome for my readers. I'm just wanting to use the scenes as the reminders of the costs of the Clone Wars.

View user profile

141 Re: Review Thread on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:50 am

Wow! Chapter five of Assault of the Aggressor was great! Good job! yodagrin

View user profile

142 Re: Review Thread on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:11 am

Thanks! This chapter is my introduction to Lightning Squad, and their personalities. In fact most of their personalities are based off of Delta Squad. Fyre is the equivalent of Fixer (the serious one), Shrin is the comedian (like Scorch), and Viles is the violent one (like Sev). I'll get into their personalities more throughout the story, and into Arc's and Holn's....well maybe not Holn for a reason I can't say without giving away a spoiler. So, with that said, I have a question-do you think I got Lightning's personalitlties well within the section I posted?

View user profile

143 Re: Review Thread on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Cool, Greivous! New characters! I think you did capture their personalities good. yodagrin

View user profile

144 Re: Review Thread on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Thanks! I'm really trying to get their personalities established in this section, because after the battle, I'm going to focus more on Jasten and Ullen's personalities.

View user profile

145 Re: Review Thread on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:13 pm

speaking of such. Are those characters, Jasten and Ullen, your own? or did Lucas make them?

View user profile http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

146 Re: Review Thread on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:56 pm

They are my own. I have created all of these characters in my story: Admiral Cristov Valliant, Admiral Cosin, Captain Malluck, Pilot Marel Jasten, Pilot Ruari Ullen, Pilot Homer, Trooper Telfe, Trooper Marz, Commander Ralon Arc, Captain Danson Fyre, Lieutenant Kras Shrin, Sergeant Amer Viles, and Sergeant Holn (the last five are the Lightning Squad commandos)

View user profile

147 Re: Review Thread on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 am

Ok, if you haven't read and reviewed chapter 5 in Assault of the Aggressor, now would be a good time to do so because I just posted another section of it. In it, Jasten experiences a great tragedy..... Sad

View user profile

148 Re: Review Thread on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:29 am

Awwwwwww. Poor guy!!! Pretty good, BTW!!! yodagrin

View user profile

149 Re: Review Thread on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:30 am

Yeah, I realized, that for a future scene to work out better, I would have to kill Homer off right then. Sad

View user profile

150 Re: Review Thread on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 am

Wow!Great job Grievous!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum