Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome To Fan-Fiction

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:28 am

Ok, I've finished chapter 5 of Assault of the Aggressor! I left the ending of it with a BIG cliffhangar.......

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

27 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Ok, I posted about half of chapter 6 of Assault of the Aggressor today! Please read and review!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

28 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:43 pm

Okedokey, I just posted the second half of chapter 6 of Assault of the Aggressor. Please give me a review, I'd like to know if it was suspenseful enough. Wink

View user profile

29 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 am

Ok, posted about the first half-or-so of chapter 7 of Assault of the Aggressor. This part introduces one of my fav SW characters, Captain Talbot, and General Kota's astromech (I made the droid up though). Please tell me what you think, and most importantly, enjoy!

View user profile

30 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:35 am

I read and loved it.

31 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:36 am

Okedokey, since you reminded me Jacen, I posted the rest of chapter 7 of Assault of the Aggressor. Tell me what you think of Grievous's escape!

View user profile

32 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 am

I read and it blew my socks of G. Smile

33 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:32 am

Ok, chapter eight and the end of part one has been posted in Assault of the Aggressor. There won't be much action within these next few chapters, mainly dialogue, but trust me, we'll be seeing some action later on. Wink

View user profile

34 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:15 am

Is this like the boardroom commitee for this topic?

View user profile http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

35 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:40 am

Yes, this is the main, fan-fic thread.

View user profile

36 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 am

Ok, cool!!!

View user profile http://lightsabersalwaysbeatblasters.blogspot.com/

37 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:11 am

Okeday, chapter 9 is up! I also posted a picture for it since it was the first chapter of part 2. I think you'll like it-it has a duel between Grievous and Dooku! BTW, I'd really like some reviews on this one, because I only got one review for chapter eight.

View user profile

38 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 am

Ok, I was FINALLY able to post chapter ten in Assault of the Aggressor! Please read and review! Yes, it isn't quite as exciting as the chapters before, but I promise you, these last few chapters are preparing you for the battle this story was made for!

View user profile

39 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:55 am

Ok, chapter 11's up in AOTA! This is where things get interesting in my opinion. And for those of you that haven't gotten what the "Aggressor" is in my story, this chapter explains it!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum