Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Poll

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome To Fan-Fiction

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Welcome To Fan-Fiction! on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:07 am

Welcome to the Fan fiction forum! Here you can share your fan fiction or critique others work. Please do not post any topics within each authors personal forums (above). If you wish to write a fan-fiction, ask one of the administrators (HartAttack/myself, General Grievous, or Leia Organa) and they will give you a personal forum with your username on it (above) where you can create and write as many stories as you want.

View user profile http://benhartattack.blogspot.com/

2 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:09 am

Uh Hartattack, this wasn't what I meant by a Fan-fic review thread. THIS was what Leia was protesting against-there being only one review thread. What I was saying earlier was that we have one in each mini forum.

View user profile

3 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:49 am

Make sure you post somewhere for new members that explans how this all works. Make sure they know that all you have to do to post a fan story is PM someone. Also I think Winter should get her own forum. Life at the Jedi Temple was posted by her.

View user profile

4 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 am

Also make sure you don't delete any of the old reviews. If a person wants to do that to his own story, then fine. Just leave mine alone.

View user profile

5 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:21 am

Leia Organa wrote:Also make sure you don't delete any of the old reviews. If a person wants to do that to his own story, then fine. Just leave mine alone.
We were actually going to see if we could move the old posts to these new review threads, not erase them.

View user profile

6 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 am

Wouldn't it be easier to just leave them? Let all the new reviews go in the review thread.

View user profile

7 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:23 am

Yes, but then it makes the story threads all cluttered. That's why we are doing this, to keep the story threads all nice and tidy.

View user profile

8 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:27 am

Okay, I guess.......

View user profile

9 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:51 am

GeneralGrievous505 wrote:Uh Hartattack, this wasn't what I meant by a Fan-fic review thread. THIS was what Leia was protesting against-there being only one review thread. What I was saying earlier was that we have one in each mini forum.

I know, This isn't a review, I just needed a way to explain to people what the rules are and stuff.

GeneralGrievous505 wrote:
Leia Organa wrote:Also make sure you don't delete any of the old reviews. If a person wants to do that to his own story, then fine. Just leave mine alone.
We were actually going to see if we could move the old posts to these new review threads, not erase them.

I don't think you can move individual posts from forum to forum.

10 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:52 am

Then we'll just be leaving them alone?

View user profile

11 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:29 am

Well, here's an idea. I know this'll probably be rejected, but I'm just giving a suggestion: We erase what reviews we have now, then get people to rewrite them. HA could PM them so that they will realize what's going on, and that way they'll review again.

View user profile

12 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:37 am

Uh, no. I'd kinda like to have my old ones. Besides, it's tough enough getting reviews as it is.

View user profile

13 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:44 am

Well I think we should do something.........I just don't know what........ scratch scratch scratch

View user profile

14 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:31 am

I hate to say this but another problem with the review thread is if an Author has more than one story you will have to specify what story your talking about on the review thread.

15 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:51 am

That's true. I have three threads under mine.

View user profile

16 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:59 am

Yeah, i see your point. I guess we should just erase the review threads.

View user profile

17 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:39 am

Please read and review chapter 5 of Assault of the Aggressor! I just posted it!

View user profile

18 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:05 am

If you ahevn't read Assault of the Aggressor chapter 5 yet, now wuld be the time to do so becuase I just posted some more to it.

View user profile

19 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Ok, I've posted some more of chapter 5 of Assault of the Aggressor! This part reenters the Kota/Grievous duel, and it's still not over! It's getting close though! Anyway, please read and review, and most importantly, enjoy!

View user profile

20 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:16 am

Ok, I've updated more of chapter 5! I've finally finished the duel between Kota and Grievous-read who wins!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

21 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:02 am

Here's an idea. Shouldn't this topic be on top of the fanfiction stuff so people can see it better?

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

22 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 am

I agree with Leia, though how do we do that?

"I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!"-General Grievous
View user profile

23 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:09 am

I'll try to figure it out.

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

24 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 am

I couldn't figure it out without messing something up. I'll try again later. You try, Grievous.

Princess Leia Organa

View user profile

25 Re: Welcome To Fan-Fiction on Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:28 am

Hmm, I can't see any other way either. Sad

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum